Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Cubasis , DM1 and latency

Hi,
I am syncing the DM1 drum machine to Cubasis as an inter-app audio and I have noticed the timing is slightly delayed when recorded as audio when recording into Cubasis. I am wondering if there’s a way to improve this . I tried to edit the audio beginning, but it wasn’t possible or u couldn’t find a way in Cubasis.
Any ideas ? Cubasis really needs a good sample drum machine. I did try adjusting the audio latency to 0 on the DM1 and think it helped.

Comments

• Cubasis does have one built-in, it's called Micro Sonic and while it's not worth much for instruments, it's good enough for drum samples. Just build your own great kits there. It doesn't have velocity layers but the keyboard has enough keys for distributing several hit velocities.

• @rs2000 said:
    Cubasis does have one built-in, it's called Micro Sonic and while it's not worth much for instruments, it's good enough for drum samples. Just build your own great kits there. It doesn't have velocity layers but the keyboard has enough keys for distributing several hit velocities.

Yeah I know about that one, but it’s pretty basic. This is where BeatMaker 3 shines !

• @Antos3345 said:

@rs2000 said:
    Cubasis does have one built-in, it's called Micro Sonic and while it's not worth much for instruments, it's good enough for drum samples. Just build your own great kits there. It doesn't have velocity layers but the keyboard has enough keys for distributing several hit velocities.

Yeah I know about that one, but it’s pretty basic. This is where BeatMaker 3 shines !

Do you know if it’s possible to load your own samples into Micro Sonic? I was trying by edit, but only can see what’s in the drum directory.

• @Antos3345 said:
    Do you know if it’s possible to load your own samples into Micro Sonic? I was trying by edit, but only can see what’s in the drum directory.

Sorry, I meant to say Minisampler.
    Open the MiniSampler instrument in a MIDI track, tap "New Instrument", then edit.
    Tap the Media icon on the upper left, go to "My Samples" and drag and drop the triangle icons of your files to the respective keyboard keys.

• Thanks..I guess the mini sampler is very similar to micro sonic.