Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Novation Launchkey App

Any help or advice would be welcome. I am trying to get the app that was featured in the Sound Test Room video “Novation Launchkey Synth” revisited, when you go to the link it comes up with “ltem not available” l have contacted Novation and they have told me that they have withdrawn this app, and they are only consertrating on Mac apps. is it possible to obtain “Novation Launchkey Synth app” from another place.
Many thanks.

Comments

• No.

The app shows that Novation can actually do amazing midi cc actions on the iOS platform for both program change and cc programming.

Which flies in the face of the rudimentary we only want to nickel and dime you for presets model now in existence with the ever boredom inducing midi short sidedness of GrooveBox.

• I actually thought that Groovebox would of been the replacement for the lanchkey app, but this has been proven wrong so far.
    LaunchKey App was such a nice app

• Guess it's another one to keep in the vintage apps collection on my aging iPad 4.