Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Rozeta Cells, notes input

I'd like to know if there is a way to remind us the notes we have previously recorded. Until now I am not able to remind these. I see the raw input, and the notes but I can't read them... Is there another way for this ? Thank you in advance. cheers.

Comments

• Not as far as I know. Cells is brilliant- use it every day - but it is fairly basic. Perhaps that is one of the reasons we all go to it for quick and dirty ideas - just play stuff in and it plays stuff back.

One hack that I use if I have saved a sequence in Cells and cannot remember exactly what the notes/chords were is to route it to an AU3 instance of LayR and then monitor the notes on the built-in keyboard. Alternatively route Cells output into a midi recorder - my choice would be Xequence.

• @ageezz Thanks for your answer. These days I am looking with Apematrix and it seems to have a midi notes monitor but I am still unable to use it. Screen stay always black. I don't know how it works. ???

• I answer myself, we can route midi to the monitor inside the midi patchbay. I found this solution.

• @shoutn95 said:
    I answer myself, we can route midi to the monitor inside the midi patchbay. I found this solution.

Thanks! Trying to wrap my head around apeMatrix currently. Finally have the time to focus on it, and it is really deep and quite amazing.