Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Attention: Rozeta & Beatmaker 3.0.10

In order to make Rozeta fully compliant with the AU MIDI standard and make it work consistently across all hosts on iOS, I will need to remove a BM3-specific 'hack' inside the plugins (details: Rozeta Conundrum Thread).

This will lead to timing issues when using Rozeta plugins in the current version of Beatmaker 3. The issues will be fixed in the upcoming Beatmaker update (the fix is already in the BM3 beta).

So:

• If you have critical projects involving Rozeta hosted in BM3 I recommend not updating when I release the next version of Rozeta until BM3.1 is launched or your project is finished
  • If you update Rozeta before BM3 is updated, you could consider hosting Rozeta externally (e.g. AUM, ApeMatrix,...)
  • Updating Rozeta will not corrupt or damage your projects. Only realtime playback timing is affected until BM3 gets its fix.

I am planning to update Rozeta around Thursday.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thanks for the understanding.

Comments

• uh..
    does that mean that BM 3.1 is soon to be released ? ;) ;) ;)

• @dreamrobe said:
    uh..
    does that mean that BM 3.1 is soon to be released ? ;) ;) ;)

I really have no information about that. This decision is driven by developments in other hosts that were also affected by the hack I had to implement for BM3 compatibility.

Only Intua know when BM3.1 is going to be launched.

• Bumping for attention ;)

• thumbs up 👍🏽

• @DCJ said:
    thumbs up 👍🏽

x2

• Exemplary communication from an exemplary developer.

Thank you, Bram Bos.