Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Off-topic well-intentioned water-cooler world-cup thread

Comments

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@gusgranite said:
    Nipped out from where I was working to catch the England v Colombia second half in a new pub in a new town. Sat with a couple of very friendly Colombians. Had to leave once it went to penalties. I said I had to get back to work but really I couldn’t watch...

I hear you. I sat stone-faced during the shoot out while the kindly (and supportive) Americans all around me were high-fiving and hollering on 'our' behalf. And then took credit for the result :) A couple of days off.....

Cowards! All of us :lol: My other half couldn't watch.....I was watching through my fingers (as if that would make any difference :lol:)...she was watching me to see my reaction :lol:

To be fair, my main sympathy for Colombia was based on footage of poor old Peckerman looking through his fingers....

Sympathy ? After this morning reading reports of his comments about our underhand tactics, any sympathy I may have had for him disappeared.

I hear you, but the look of fear in a man's eye during the storm is always more powerful to me than any posturing after the event :)

Very true !

• Good thread. I think soccer might go big in the US when the metric system is finally accepted. Hey, that field is a hell of a lot bigger than a football field, right?

@LucidMusicInc , you said sport is not racial or national. I am not much of a sports fan (love boxing though very sorry it is so hurtful) and I am not being confrontational, just curious. Is international sport non nationalistic? Does the majority of fans feel that way? I always thought folks got pretty heated over these things from a nationalistic point of view. Not looking for a debate! Just some good info.

I think individual athletic prowess and team play are amazing efforts. And these guys run fast! Also great to find out where some forum members live. I often forget how international a community this is (funny, cause I live in Turkey!) Would like to see that as part of the profiles.

• @LinearLineman said:
    Good thread. I think soccer might go big in the US when the metric system is finally accepted. Hey, that field is a hell of a lot bigger than a football field, right?

@LucidMusicInc , you said sport is not racial or national. I am not much of a sports fan (love boxing though very sorry it is so hurtful) and I am not being confrontational, just curious. Is international sport non nationalistic? Does the majority of fans feel that way? I always thought folks got pretty heated over these things from a nationalistic point of view. Not looking for a debate! Just some good info.

I think individual athletic prowess and team play are amazing efforts. And these guys run fast! Also great to find out where some forum members live. I often forget how international a community this is (funny, cause I live in Turkey!) Would like to see that as part of the profiles.

If you aren’t living in the West (ie America or the UK especially,) the context is probably missing for you. Here popular culture has become flooded with politically correct virtue signaling about racism. So I was being sarcastic about a previous to make the point that international sporting events do a good job of dispelling preconceived notions about how racist and divided actually are. When politics are taken out of the equation people get along pretty well.

• I’m glad I found a discussion about World Cup and yesterday is the first Time I’ve really gotten to see any of the tournament. American ref hails from about 10 miles away from where I am on vacation right now- rough game, I can't help but think that if he had given out a red on the headbutt that the test of the game would have more closely resembled soccer and not wrestling. Colombia’s tactics and the coaches comments are embarrassing, I was glad to see England win.

• @LucidMusicInc thanks for the clarification. Yes I guess compared to racial prejudice sport is pretty peaceful, fair and egalitarian.

• @LinearLineman said:
    Good thread. I think soccer might go big in the US when the metric system is finally accepted. Hey, that field is a hell of a lot bigger than a football field, right?

Still imperial for football here in the U.K. Yes it can get nationalistic and territorial but mostly good natured, once in the 'Great War' men took part in a game of football, realising they were no different to the 'enemy', the warmongers soon put a stop to it, unfortunately.

• Yeah, I know the common soldiers realized their commonality a lot in WW1. Less so in WW2 because it was more ideological I guess. Kick balls not people!

• @LinearLineman said:
    Yeah, I know the common soldiers realized their commonality a lot in WW1. Less so in WW2 because it was more ideological I guess. Kick balls not people!

That commonality was still there in World War 2, just curtailed in a large part through fear and hate.

• As a public service, please let me remind you that the intent behind this thread involves no sociological or historical insight any deeper than lump it up to the big man!. Thank you. Carry on.

• I’ve had to sit through a re-run of the England match penalty shootout, at the request of Monzopro Jnr. Still as nerve wracking as watching it last night, even though I now know the result!

• Sorry @JohnnyGoodyear. These things just sort of grow. Lump it up for the big man!

• Predictions for the next couple of days?

Here are some from the Guardian:
    https://www.theguardian.com/football/who-scored-blog/2018/jul/05/world-cup-quarter-finals-france-uruguay-england-sweden-belgium-brazil-croatia-russia

I am voting/hoping for: France/Belgium/England/Russia

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    As a public service, please let me remind you that the intent behind this thread involves no sociological or historical insight any deeper than lump it up to the big man!. Thank you. Carry on.

'ave it

• That's France into the Semis. Always a good sign when you're not playing that well, but still keep a clean sheet and knock in a couple against the parsimonious Uruguayans (yeah, I know, yet another keeper who's going to cry himself to sleep tonight....).

• edited July 2018

I’m hoping Sweden mops up England tomorrow 🏐🏃🏻‍♂️
    How forward of me sorry :D

• @Arpseechord said:

And we were getting along so well......

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@Arpseechord said:

And we were getting along so well......

Lol
    No need to relocate to Sweden, that looks just like Toronto and the surrounding area last winter☃️

• Guaranteed European winners now then

• @AndyPlankton said:
    Guaranteed European winners now then

Pleased for Belgium. Also pleased that it's been 20 years since France won it, a thousand years since Ingerland did, and the other possibles (Belgium, Croatia, Sweden) never have.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@AndyPlankton said:
    Guaranteed European winners now then

Pleased for Belgium. Also pleased that it's been 20 years since France won it, a thousand years since Ingerland did, and the other possibles (Belgium, Croatia, Sweden) never have.

It’s simmering nicely :)

• We’ve seen De Bruyne do that again and again. Masterful. Surprised they didn’t race to close him down in that position. Also, unusual for Coutinho to miss like that. I wish I had seen the whole game rather than just the highlights.

• @gusgranite said:
    We’ve seen De Bruyne do that again and again. Masterful. Surprised they didn’t race to close him down in that position. Also, unusual for Coutinho to miss like that. I wish I had seen the whole game rather than just the highlights.

It was a good one. There is a tension in watching the whole thing (especially live) that highlights never really communicate. Off to go and be live and tense with my (potentially lucky) England shirt on.... :)

• edited July 2018

Roasting hot here - back from taking Jnr to the local carnival, ready now for an England win...

• England game is about to start...hoping for a great game! Errrrr! Nervous!!!!!!,

• Oh crap.

• Double plus good

• Moscow a go go.......

• @Arpseechord said:

Mops we had the sweepers, at least Sweden played with a good spirit.