Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Off-topic well-intentioned water-cooler world-cup thread

Comments

• What a game, congrats to both teams, well done France.

• @Beathoven said:
    I just want to see some great football and witness some new “classic” and memorable moments. :)

That game was exactly what I was talking about!

• @Zen210507 said:

@SpookyZoo said:
    France have been super impressive today.

>

Especially Mbeppe. Seriously great player. Could be a deciding factor in final.

The only problem (for the French coach) as regards Kylian Mbappé is that now EVERYONE knows what the fuss is about :)

• Mmmm. Wow.....BT TV....See ya. Thank you all for the commentary on here. Sounds like it was a great game. :)

• edited June 2018

Did I mention I absolutely abhor Luis Suárez? The man's an utter weasel...

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

I just missed the game. Did he bite someone again?

• @papertiger said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

No, thankfully he kept his choppers under control today.

• @papertiger said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

Not quite. I know that the rolling-around-on-the-floor-like-you've-been-shot is the modern way, but he's such a pantomime villain....

• Good lord, that was tense. First penalty shoot out of this World Cup, and Russia are though! :)

• Penalties :# I feel for Spain especially when the VAR missed the two Russian defenders wrestling the Spanish players.

• @TozBourne said:
    The day off from WC18 yesterday was tough for me since I’ve been totally and throughly into it. FRA and ARG are a few minutes from match start, and I don’t care who wins, I just want to see a great game. Okay, maybe I’m rooting for France a little bit...

Monday’s ENG vs COL I’m sure will drive me nuts, so I have several matches to enjoy before then.

Cheers!

The England game is on Tuesday I think... need to check, don’t want to miss that one :)

• @MonzoPro said:

@TozBourne said:
    The day off from WC18 yesterday was tough for me since I’ve been totally and throughly into it. FRA and ARG are a few minutes from match start, and I don’t care who wins, I just want to see a great game. Okay, maybe I’m rooting for France a little bit...

Monday’s ENG vs COL I’m sure will drive me nuts, so I have several matches to enjoy before then.

Cheers!

The England game is on Tuesday I think... need to check, don’t want to miss that one :)

Tuesday it is.

• @knewspeak said:

@MonzoPro said:

@TozBourne said:

Cheers!

Tuesday it is.

Thought so, good stuff. Need to get back from band rehearsals in time for that one!

• TUESDAY AND FOOTBALL IS COMING HOME!

Erm.

Well. You know. Spain out. The England side of the draw opening up/getting easier. As Napoleon mentioned: Give me lucky generals....

• Come on Denmark🇩🇰
    Alright 1-0 for the Danes!!!

• That’s a heartbreak loss for Denmark :( :s

• @Arpseechord said:
    That’s a heartbreak loss for Denmark :( :s

It is/was. Felt it was going to go your way after the penalty save in the last four minutes, but then you lost the lottery at the end. Still a very creditable performance.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@Arpseechord said:
    That’s a heartbreak loss for Denmark :( :s

It is/was. Felt it was going to go your way after the penalty save in the last four minutes, but then you lost the lottery at the end. Still a very creditable performance.

Sigh, after the Danish goalie made the penalty kick save in OT that was amazing. The sudden death penalties were a tense affair....it could have easily gone the other way
    Might watch the England match on tuesday

• Heartbreaking was what happened with Japan today...

• @theconnactic said:
    Heartbreaking was what happened with Japan today...

Hafta to say I felt very sorry for them. It was a great honest game and good to see. And OF COURSE in the end the Belgiums brought on Fellaini and lumped it up to the big man.... It worked. BUT, for all of that, I still think Belgium have a better (outside) shot of beating Brazil so looking forward to Friday. Should be a great game.

• ANOTHER exciting and memorable game! Great goals and unbelievable drama; a characteristic of this World Cup so far.

• Well, if today’s matches are anything like the others in intensity and nail biting...I won’t have any nails left.

• The nerves are starting to get to me now....still 90 mins until the important 90 mins start....sometimes I don't like being an England fan :lol:

• @AndyPlankton said:
    The nerves are starting to get to me now....still 90 mins until the important 90 mins start....sometimes I don't like being an England fan :lol:

I woke up with The Fear. Wouldn't put our chances of winning any higher than 20%. Suspect Own Goal and Sent Off may both make an appearance...

• This World Cup has been unreal. And you really can't argue with any result, really. Brazil was better, although I'm sure they're relieved they don't play in Concacaf. Japan on paper had NO chance at all, but even when they were up 2-0, they still attacked. What a game! And that run by Lukaku on the VERY LAST PLAY of the game to allow for the winner.

Good luck to all.

• Good for Sweden, Dad often rooted for them and that viking side of me is too

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Suspect Own Goal and Sent Off may both make an appearance...

OK I feel worse now :lol:

• @AndyPlankton said:
    The nerves are starting to get to me now....still 90 mins until the important 90 mins start....sometimes I don't like being an England fan :lol:

I’m not a fan at all and I’m feeling good about life in general :D

• @Arpseechord said:

@AndyPlankton said:

I’m not a fan at all and I’m feeling good about life in general :D

Smug is not a nice shade :p
    :lol:

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@AndyPlankton said:

I woke up with The Fear. Wouldn't put our chances of winning any higher than 20%.

23% ?

"Dele Alli is hugely important to this England team. Analysing the quality of possible England teams using the Euro Player Index reveals that Dele Alli's presence in the team instead of Ruben Loftus-Cheek increases England's chance of beating Colombia by 3%."