Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Off-topic well-intentioned water-cooler world-cup thread

Comments

• edited June 2018

@ExAsperis99 said:
    Well, we now know the answer to that burning question, Is Belgium's B-team better than England's B-team?

>

Also, that Southgate may be smarter than he looks.

Get the b-team to give it their best shot, and not do anything too embarrassing, while getting a result that avoids the big boys until later.

...assuming Columbia don’t rip ‘em to shreds. ;)

• I was going to say something pithy like, I wouldn't want to face Colombia if James is healthy, but this World Cup is batshit crazy, so who knows. It's Switzerland's year!

• Hello.

Great to have a World Cup thread on the forum. Particularly since we seem to be discussing England :).

Well, it’s certainly a fascinating position for England to be in.

Guess we’ll have to see what happens next...

• edited June 2018

Today's Old Man Final Prediction: Brazil vs Spain

Today's Hipster Beardy Final Prediction: Belgium vs Croatia

Today's Insider England Expatriot Viewpoint: Big IF to beat Colombia, but I think they might be better suited to us than Senegal would have been and if they can be gotten round I would most certainly prefer to play the Swiss or the Swedes rather than the Bras. Well done Agent Adnan.

• Gut instinct prediction: I think we’ll narrowly beat Columbia, but then might well go out in the next round. That would be a very ‘England’ thing to happen.

• @Matt_Fletcher_2000 said:
    Gut instinct prediction: I think we’ll narrowly beat Columbia, but then might well go out in the next round. That would be a very ‘England’ thing to happen.

Absolutely correct Sir, and that is where the tenner would have gone in the days of Frank (good luck at Derby), and Steve (Really Good Luck in Scotland), but as we viewers have been hearing from Rio and others who played under the strict rulers of the past (and possibly again if Big Sam hadn't been grassed on) these young Bulldogs are allowed to be Naughty once in a while, to Express themselves with a Snarl on their Faces. And those same pundits told of splits in the England camp back then. United players spied on Chelsea players and they told sir on Liverpool players. Playground spats of conker cash. Now we know.

Can I be really naughty and ask to borrow some of your words please? Thanks.

That would've been a very "England" thing to have happened.

Patent it Matt. The papers may want to use it soon. :)

• edited June 2018

@Bluepunk said:

@Matt_Fletcher_2000 said:
    Gut instinct prediction: I think we’ll narrowly beat Columbia, but then might well go out in the next round. That would be a very ‘England’ thing to happen.

Absolutely correct Sir, and that is where the tenner would have gone in the days of Frank (good luck at Derby), and Steve (Really Good Luck in Scotland), but as we viewers have been hearing from Rio and others who played under the strict rulers of the past (and possibly again if Big Sam hadn't been grassed on) these young Bulldogs are allowed to be Naughty once in a while, to Express themselves with a Snarl on their Faces. And those same pundits told of splits in the England camp back then. United players spied on Chelsea players and they told sir on Liverpool players. Playground spats of conker cash. Now we know.

Go right ahead. Borrow away :). But I should at least have spelt 'Colombia' correctly. I'm sure we'll pay for that.

• @Matt_Fletcher_2000 said:

@Bluepunk said:

@Matt_Fletcher_2000 said:

Go right ahead. Borrow away :). But I should at least have spelt 'Colombia' correctly. I'm sure we'll pay for that.

Just keep that between us two. I wont say nowt Sir. Goodnight. :)

• This is off the topic of the off-topic.

It is soccer-related.

It's short.

It features the best TV news team in the entire history of TV news teams.

They're all hot, which helps.

The victim of the prank takes it well.

• This sums up my feelings about the brittle nature of our apparent previous over-confidence. It's not just that he gawps and gurns and then is beaten, but he is utterly beaten. Feel better that we have changed goalkeepers since then.

• edited June 2018

Gareth Southgate: The morning after talk.

GS “Well boys, it could’ve been worse. Much worse.”

H. Kane “Like when you were playing, boss?

GS “No, not that bad. Anyway, I have a plan. Next time, against the South American wizardry of Columbus....err, I mean Colombia, we need to defend.”

H. Kane “Eh?

GS “Stop them coming forward. Don’t stand around gorping like spectators, get stuck in. Run at them. Harass them. Tackle them. Win the ball back.”

J. Pickford “Keep. Ball. Out.”

GS “Good lad. Here,” tosses a dog buscuit, “chew on that. Good for your fur.”

H. Kane “Can I score more goals, boss?”

GS “The million dollar question.” Fixes team with a stare between confusion and constipation. “In the words of a great soccer pundit, some people are on the pitch, they think it’s all over.” Looks from man to man and smirks. “But it isn’t. You are those people, and like the dance band on the Titanic, you have to play on.”

• What, nobody else still here? No Belgian friends?

• @Zen210507 said:
    What, nobody else still here? No Belgian friends?

Chocolate break.

• Down in Eastbourne watching the tennis. Lovely peaceful day sat here in the sun eating raspberry ripple ice cream. Don't understand the game myself. Grunt...............Grunt........with the occasional screams of pain and pleasure thrown in. :)

• @Zen210507 said:

On the floor, going through withdrawal.

• @papertiger said:

@Zen210507 said:

On the floor, going through withdrawal.

Am re-introducing self to family. Briefly.

• In memory of Dad I’ll cheer for Denmark

• @Arpseechord said:
    In memory of Dad I’ll cheer for Denmark

Good for you (and him!). Most of us who are not Denmarkians have automatically written this one down as an easy win for Croatia. Guess we'll see :)

• It was at; 0 ARG 05 URU 5 I saw the same colour as screen pause button...... Oh sorry no. You lot know about all this computer stuff and it'll be a breeze. Wont spoil the fffFFF Fun it gives to any other idiots like me. Reminded me of a Really Bad trip consisting of a colossal cocktail of coke n stuff (mainly acid I think, oh no..) I took back in the day. And then blew up.

Now, I know this a watered down football thread, but surely when football is involved, we are ALL allowed one Lord Word. Yes? Thanks.

Fuck off with your POSH links. :)

For the record. 633 FUK 2.500 is what you have to beat. :)

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@Arpseechord said:
    In memory of Dad I’ll cheer for Denmark

Good for you (and him!). Most of us who are not Denmarkians have automatically written this one down as an easy win for Croatia. Guess we'll see :)

Denmark meets Croatia on July 1st. Big big test there
    If Denmark loses there’s always Canada day celebrations :)

• edited June 2018

Not something any Englishman would say very often, but ‘_come on you Frogs!.’

France V Argentina. ;)

• @Zen210507 said:

France V Argentina. ;)

Touchy subject?

• @knewspeak said:

@Zen210507 said:

France V Argentina. ;)

Touchy subject?

I'm for the Frogs as well. Mostly because I think this Argentine team is past it and the French (just like their Rugby teams) can be so good when they click. BUT, as I was discussing with Mister Punk earlier, if the French go out here somehow we may look back on this simply as a prelude to Zizou being their manager by the time the Euros roll around....

• The day off from WC18 yesterday was tough for me since I’ve been totally and throughly into it. FRA and ARG are a few minutes from match start, and I don’t care who wins, I just want to see a great game. Okay, maybe I’m rooting for France a little bit...

Monday’s ENG vs COL I’m sure will drive me nuts, so I have several matches to enjoy before then.

Cheers!

• edited June 2018

Went out for a beer with Mrs Zen on the coast, and when we got back the Frogs were looking very comfortable, then Argentina woke up for that vital moment. Second half just starting, all to play for....

...and it’s 2-1 within minutes, to Argentina. Oh dear. :'(

....and 2-2 Yeeeeeeerrs.

...3-2 France scores again. Great game.

...4-2 France scores again!

...4-3 Argentina scores. It will be a long two minutes. Argentina, true to type, cannot help but play dirty. But....

France Win!

• This game is bananas.

Moar plz.

• France have been super impressive today.

• @SpookyZoo said:
    France have been super impressive today.

>

Especially Mbeppe. Seriously great player. Could be a deciding factor in final.

• @TozBourne said:
    I just want to see a great game.

>

Now we’re in the knockout stages, everything matters, so it all comes alive, :)