Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Off-topic well-intentioned water-cooler world-cup thread

Comments

• @ExAsperis99 said:

@LucidMusicInc said:

@ExAsperis99 said:
    Great thing about being an American is that most of us pure mutts. Through various relatives and family lineage, I can unreservedly root for England, Germany, Japan, Sweden and Belgium. I have regional pride for Mexico and Costa Rica (and shame, too, for Panama).
    Basically I want Russia to be dismantled. Most other results are acceptable.

Seems a bit racist. >:)

Ha, I suppose you're right. I'm like a parody of liberal acceptance, but when it comes to Russians! I think it comes down to the fact that I play hockey in Brooklyn, and there are a lot of Russians who also play hockey. They're lazy on defense, they never pass, and their shifts on the ice are way too long. (That said, the top two or three skaters are always Russian. They can play.)

OK, I'm completely kidding.

Except Putin is a dissident-, journalist-, opposition-murdering piece of shit who interfered with my country's electoral process. I want the athletes to win but him to lose, I guess. ;)

You know, I have been told many times — by my wife, frequently, after a barbecue — that my sarcasm leaves people bewildered, so let me be clear. I really don't harbor ill feelings against anybody, any group. I love playing hockey with the Russians of Bath Beach, and they'd be the first to tell you that they don't pass!

And I detest Putin no more than I detest any brutal dictator.

• @papertiger said:
    It’s been a great cup so far. Tomorrow games will be bananas.

I think I severely underestimated said bananas.

• @papertiger said:

@papertiger said:
    It’s been a great cup so far. Tomorrow games will be bananas.

I think I severely underestimated said bananas.

Ha!
    Wow.

• edited June 2018

Germany out!

Vorsch sprung durch.....oh bugger.

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    Except Putin is a dissident-, journalist-, opposition-murdering piece of shit who interfered with my country's electoral process. I want the athletes to win but him to lose, I guess. ;)

>

Definitely not going to get involved in a political argument, but surprised you actually believe Russia did anything that your own country doesn’t do all the time!

• edited June 2018

• edited June 2018

That was a crazy topsy-turvy group. Each of the 4 sides could have gone through.

Congrats to Sweden & Mexico, hard lines to Korea. I think the Korean players believed an unimaginable 2-0 win over Germany may have seen them through, especially as they probably knew the other game was goaless at HT.

Great Entertainment!!

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    You know, in theory, Brazil and Germany could go home today.

In theory.

1 out of 2 ain't bad, and still time for the other yet :D :D :D

• @Zen210507 said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

>

Definitely not going to get involved in a political argument, but surprised you actually believe Russia did anything that your own country doesn’t do all the time!

Fair point. (My political awakening as a callow teenager is owed almost entirely to "Washington Bullets," track 5, side 4 of "Sandinista!" Your comment rings true.)
    Although surely you're not surprised that I wouldn't like it!

• The Koreans should be nominated for the No-ball Pace Prize for today's 'peace' of history.

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    Fair point. (My political awakening as a callow teenager is owed almost entirely to "Washington Bullets," track 5, side 4 of "Sandinista!" Your comment rings true.)

>

Not at all. No country likes it, but all play the game. ;)

• @knewspeak said:
    The Koreans should be nominated for the No-ball Pace Prize for today's 'peace' of history.

>

Nice. :)

• Erm. C'mon you Serbs!

• @Zen210507 said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

>

Some play dirtier than others. Some kill their own people.

• @ExAsperis99 said:

@Zen210507 said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

>

Friendly water cooler thread, plz! Part of enjoying the World Cup comes from the fact that it’s an escape from that “world”...

• @papertiger said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

@Zen210507 said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

>

Friendly water cooler thread, plz! Part of enjoying the World Cup comes from the fact that it’s an escape from that “world”...

Sure thing.

• My German neighbor looked really sad this morning. Something happen? ;)

• Schadenfreude lots of that being felt today. ah!

• Probably lots of Weltschmerz too....

• edited June 2018

Germany has not failed to make it out of the first round in living memory, apparently. I usually have a sneaking admiration for them, ‘cause they try to the last second. But not this time, eh.

On the bright side, at least it is now impossible for them to knock out England on penalties. :)

• edited June 2018

It was the most bizarre evening here in suburban Germany...
    perfect weather for barbeque and drinking (people were prepared and well supplied)
    but dead silent like an early sunday morning :o
    The Lord had already spent all the luck on Portugal and Argentina, nothing left for us :(
    Tbh it didn't come undeserved, the team never got into the groove of playing... o:)

• Must be worth a few quid on Croatia. Any ideas on what their price is to win it is? In their side of the draw, they'll have to beat Spain, I know, but probably good odds....

• Maradonassey:

• I don't understand how the WC works but I'm still enjoying the hell out of the highlight reels. Fucking marvels, these people.

• I live in Holland, I didn’t even know the WC Started until the Japan senagel game. Silence in the nederlands.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Maradonassey:

Oh my lord that’s amazing!

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Must be worth a few quid on Croatia. Any ideas on what their price is to win it is? In their side of the draw, they'll have to beat Spain, I know, but probably good odds....

12/1

• I have no idea about the World Cup either and this is really the only way I’ll keep up other than the snippets I catch in a cafe while grabbing a coffee.

I like it. I hope you all are still around in four years to do it again.

• @DCJ said:
    I have no idea about the World Cup either and this is really the only way I’ll keep up other than the snippets I catch in a cafe while grabbing a coffee.

I like it. I hope you all are still around in four years to do it again.

In 8 years time (did you hear how casual and scary that sounds IN EIGHT YEARS TIME) those of us still living, ambulatory, mostly sentient, should organize a thing when the WC is here (US), Canada and Mexico. Part music, part football, for the avid and novices alike. My God, what will we have become.....

• @SpookyZoo said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Must be worth a few quid on Croatia. Any ideas on what their price is to win it is? In their side of the draw, they'll have to beat Spain, I know, but probably good odds....

12/1

Almost sounds too tight that. Mean bookies. They've got to win 4 games. Including (probably/possibly) Spain and Brazil. If it can't be Blighty then I would prefer someone/anyone who's never won it before....