Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Off-topic well-intentioned water-cooler world-cup thread

14567810»

Comments

• @mannix said:
    France-Belgium what a utterly boring game. Hope tomorrow will be more exciting.

Didn't mean to sound so harsh. Watching at work, the adrenaline is up but you can't reasonably holler every time Giroud gets the ball in the box....

• @ExAsperis99 said:

@mannix said:
    France-Belgium what a utterly boring game. Hope tomorrow will be more exciting.

Boring? Utterly boring?
    It definitely slowed down after the France goal, and after poor Mbappe kept accidentally throwing the ball all over the field when he was exercising good sportsmanship and trying his very best to hand it over for the Belgium free kick — whoops! Whoopsie! There it goes again! But there were still some real drama at the end and some crazy saves by both keepers.

Probably we have different perceptions here. I really liked some games WC games for example the Belgian games against Japan and Brazil, but this one wasn't for me. Has I think to do with not taking sides for a specific team. Just want to see a great match and teams trying hard. After the goal by France, there was not really any pressure anymore from the Belgians. They just had not the offence power or cleverness, which I for example saw the brazilians do as were fighting to come back in the Belgian match. That was really exciting to watch. Of course I see France has a great strategic power, but that is just not what I like about soccer.

• @TozBourne said:

@Arpseechord said:
    Shouldn’t this thing already be decided and over with. Russian winters come all of a sudden you know. I guess it’s a long drawn out process to recover in between games since they can only fit one person at a time in the oxygen chamber.
    On a side note there is a Toronto pro team the FC but I don’t watch it and am not interested. More of a hockey fan here but I tend to get sick of hockey by the time they hoist the Stanley cup and vow to myself not to get caught up in it next season...I always get lured in a little. Watching soccer is hard for me because it’s no way near as much fun as when I watched with Dad and Mom too.....just some thoughts

Also in Canada: Vancouver Whitecaps FC, and Montreal Impact.

Good teams, maybe some other Canadian cities might represent in the MLS someday.
    Must give a shout out to the excellent womens teams Canada has sent to many Olympics often meeting the USA in a gold medal game..very exciting to watch 🏐🏃‍♀️

• Queueing while pointing out foreigners committing infractions of etiquette, of course, has been an English strength for years; Southgate’s genius has been to weaponise it.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/jul/11/croatia-england-where-world-cup-semi-final-won-or-lost

• Not quite everybody in England is getting into the buzz here right now...wish you were over here with us @JohnnyGoodyear (I know you are in spirit :) )
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-wiltshire-44782208

• Beers in the fridge....

• Might I suggest these to preserve your fingernails

• Croatia! Impressive! Can it resist Mbappé and co.?

• Out, but still proud of the kids :)

• Good run, England.

• @gusgranite said:
    I hope the new Canadian Premier League takes off. My boys are very excited that one of the teams will be based out of our hometown, Victoria BC.

Go go Canada! I’m with you there, even if y’all born with skates and sticks and your mamas uses a puck as a pacifier 🇨🇦

• edited July 2018

Proud of you England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

but... Now it’s Kroatia and their checkered shirts against France 🇫🇷
    Kroatia never gives up, they’re like terriers. France have lightning fast assassins.
    It’s like Audiobus against AUM.
    OMG! ⚽️

• Well gentleman, there will be another World Cup in four years, the problem is this one will likely have Brazil, Argentina and Germany in semi finals. Of course the Italians might get their shit together by then as well.

To be honest this was the only strong team England has faced in the run up, apart from Colombia and that friendly against Belgium. Let’s see how the Belgium game goes this Saturday, I’m guessing it ain’t gonna be as friendly then...

Looking forward to the final. Should be a cracking game.

• Congrats to France. This was a wonderful World Cup to watch, and I watched most of it. I think I’ll be disappointed as I watch the next season of NFL football.

• Congrats to France. Well done to England too.

• @TozBourne said:
    Congrats to France. This was a wonderful World Cup to watch, and I watched most of it. I think I’ll be disappointed as I watch the next season of NFL football.

Well. the WC only comes around once every four years, adds to its scarcity value... Of course the Euros will be here in two years and the Premier League starts again in ten minutes :)

It has been a good tournament. Especially for France. I expect the Belgish are feeling the most unhappy. Gareth and Vladimir will both be grateful enough I'd imagine...

• Yep, Croatia played some really nice football but France were worthy winners.

Here’s an alternative World Cup as a little antidote as we wait 4 years for the next big hurrah:

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@TozBourne said:
    Congrats to France. This was a wonderful World Cup to watch, and I watched most of it. I think I’ll be disappointed as I watch the next season of NFL football.

Well. the WC only comes around once every four years, adds to its scarcity value... Of course the Euros will be here in two years and the Premier League starts again in ten minutes :)

It has been a good tournament. Especially for France. I expect the Belgish are feeling the most unhappy. Gareth and Vladimir will both be grateful enough I'd imagine...

The women’s WC is next summer...just saying.

• @TozBourne said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@TozBourne said:

The women’s WC is next summer...just saying.

Hey, works for me. US team has a better shot surely....