Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

SeekBeats is Rad why no midi? Plus Drum Track

I love SB, why the lack of midi? Is the Dev here to pester or bribe?

Use this drum track if you want for your songs.

Comments

• It has some Midi. Just could be more robust.

Cool drum track. The graphic on the SC page had me laughing. :D

• Had anyone success to bring Rozeta and seekbeats together!? This is such an amazing drummer but elastic and seek are so tricky to get to run in AUM via Rozeta (or I am dumb in a specific way ;))

• @david_2017 said:
    Had anyone success to bring Rozeta and seekbeats together!? This is such an amazing drummer but elastic and seek are so tricky to get to run in AUM via Rozeta (or I am dumb in a specific way ;))

Turn on Virtual In within SeekBeats and then you’ll have to use the AUM matrix to route it. SeekBeats shows up as a Generator so you can’t just route it next to the track. Rozeta has templates for SeekBeats already.

• @DMan said:

@david_2017 said:
    Had anyone success to bring Rozeta and seekbeats together!? This is such an amazing drummer but elastic and seek are so tricky to get to run in AUM via Rozeta (or I am dumb in a specific way ;))

Turn on Virtual In within SeekBeats and then you’ll have to use the AUM matrix to route it. SeekBeats shows up as a Generator so you can’t just route it next to the track. Rozeta has templates for SeekBeats already.

Many IAA generators can be midi connected this way. It’s always good to look in the MidiMatrix for an apps VirtualMidi port, once you have enabled it in the app itself.

• @DMan said:

@david_2017 said:

I love you man! Thanks! I finally managed to get stuff running!!!! Haha‘ yeah!
    Maybe we see a little AUv3 love coming to sekekbeats :smiley:

• edited June 2018

@CracklePot said:
    It has some Midi. Just could be more robust.

Cool drum track. The graphic on the SC page had me laughing. :D

That was from a 'Twerking' how to article, ha! Will try some of the above techniques on gettin more flex than SB alone.

I use the midi > pattern a lot, but with only 8 patterns and no snapshot select via midi, pretty limited. I'd love to see endless patterns (selectable via midi) and selectable snapshots, as well as midi mute, solo, random.... that would be a good start. Really, it wouldn't take much to stick midi learn on ehry damn thing! cheers.