Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

First attempt with iOS, Blocs and Embertone.

edited June 2018 in Creations

Some Blocs Waves and Emberone sax.

https://soundcloud.com/frenq-79799706/dog

Comments

• Repulse the Monkey likes your work. Especially the bit that uses the same sample (in Blocs Wave) as one of our tracks. :) Hearing that in a different arrangement was fun.

• edited June 2018

Thanks Zen where can i find your works?

• That was awesome. So mellow and groovy. Then that freaky vocal thing comes in and really surprises me. Subtle evolution of the instrumentation keeps the interest going very well. Excellent sonic/timbre choices, they are working very well together. Production is very nice sounding, nothing to complain about there.

About the only thing I could suggest has to do with the ending. You start to go into a sort of breakdown towards the end, but stop short and settle for the quick fade out. I think if you continue the breakdown and keep removing or minimalising tracks all the way to silence would work really well. But the ending you have works, too.

You and @LinearLineman are going to make me spend my last $5 on sensual sax if you keep this up. B)

• Nice...

• @CracklePot Embertone is nice but some what limited. But if you want a cheap sax in your works this is it. Thanks for your comments. Much appreciated.

• edited June 2018

@Frenq said:
    Thanks Zen where can i find your works?

>

RTM can be found at the URL below. FYI, the sample we have in common (used at different key and tempo) is from ‘Assume Nothing’ on our first album AMFAT (Artificial Music For Artificial Times’. A version was also featured on the Doug Woods aid album, out last year.

Hearing a sample that we’d used incorporated by someone else was inevitable, and it’s great that it turned out to be someone doing such a good job. For us, it was hearing the familiar used in a fresh way, which of course, is at the heart of many sample based tracks.

Looking forward to hearing more tracks from you in the future. :)

https://repulsethemonkey.bandcamp.com

• Nice arrangements. I enjoyed that. I have used Emberton Sax (and Shire whistle) on some of the Doug Woods and Colin Powell tracks :smile:

• @AlterEgo_UK said:
    Nice arrangements. I enjoyed that. I have used Emberton Sax (and Shire whistle) on some of the Doug Woods and Colin Powell tracks :smile:

>

Well worth a listen, @Frenq.

• In General a good Work
    take care with hiss and loud, this track don’t need to much Loudness

• Like to do some very things of my own in the future but thanks guys. Much appreciated.