Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Any/which synth to recreate these sounds

Hi

Are there any iOS synths (and preferably with an existing preset that is perhaps close enough that could be used as a starting point to tweak with it) that is possible of sounding anything at all like the sounds from these two videos:

1)
2)

Thanks

Comments

• Syntronik could get you there.

• Thanks. Which particular synth within Syntronik?

I've downloaded the free version of the app a few times, didn't like it, but maybe because there are so few presets per synth, which I didn't like much, so didn't feel inclined to experiment with it much.

• I almost feel like on iOS this may be a tag team job.

I could see a RippleMaker and a Wolfgang app/Korg Wave app with an Kozmonaut or Numerical Audio Fx apps.

• @mungbeans said:
    Thanks. Which particular synth within Syntronik?

I've downloaded the free version of the app a few times, didn't like it, but maybe because there are so few presets per synth, which I didn't like much, so didn't feel inclined to experiment with it much.

Too big for all my devices

Bought them all'

When I get a monster iPad Pro I will reinstall.

• The 2 videos cover the same basic theme, but in very different versions.
    1st is based on a pure digital synth (wavetable), with arp, delay and filter - comes out slightly dull, while the 2nd is an analog model driven by a sequencer, a lot of smooth, yet transparent reverb, much more transparency in tone.

Some candidates were already mentioned, I'll add Mitosynth for tone and it's 4 XY pads, as the Microwave in the video is extensively tweaked.
    Not to forget Nave (same manufacturer) and Wavemapper for it's special drag mode as the surprise type of tweaking.

Imho Zeeon would fit the 2nd video best, possibly AD480 as an additional reverb.
    Regarding the performance Oscilab would be a nice rhythm companion and could provide additonal midi CC to handle several dials at once. This has the advantage that control is synced to the rhythm.

• @Telefunky said:
    The 2 videos cover the same basic theme, but in very different versions.
    1st is based on a pure digital synth (wavetable), with arp, delay and filter - comes out slightly dull, while the 2nd is an analog model driven by a sequencer, a lot of smooth, yet transparent reverb, much more transparency in tone.

Some candidates were already mentioned, I'll add Mitosynth for tone and it's 4 XY pads, as the Microwave in the video is extensively tweaked.
    Not to forget Nave (same manufacturer) and Wavemapper for it's special drag mode as the surprise type of tweaking.

Imho Zeeon would fit the 2nd video best, possibly AD480 as an additional reverb.
    Regarding the performance Oscilab would be a nice rhythm companion and could provide additonal midi CC to handle several dials at once. This has the advantage that control is synced to the rhythm.

Awesome. Thanks for the detailed response