Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

If you don’t title videos, I’m not going to click it

If you don’t title your video embeds, I certainly won’t click on them just to find out what it is. It has to download that frame and that costs me money and takes time. Don’t just lazily paste in a YouTube video URL – write the name of it as well.

Comments

• To make up for the lazy peeps, probably me included too, here are some Titles without videos...just to balance things out a bit :lol:

• Clumsy man falls into giant blender and emerges with a crew cut.
    • Funny cat walks on piano keyboard and plays Shape of You by Ed Sheeran
    • Angry driver pulls alongside and hurls abuse through window about bad driving, then crashes into car in front
    • Knowledgable man describes what particular buttons and rotaries on a synth are for and how they work - That one is specially for you ;)
  • I for one like the dramatic reveal. Keep untitling them peeps!

• @AndyPlankton said:
    To make up for the lazy peeps, probably me included too, here are some Titles without videos...just to balance things out a bit :lol:

• Angry driver pulls alongside and hurls abuse through window about bad driving, then crashes into car in front
    • Knowledgable man describes what particular buttons and rotaries on a synth are for and how they work - That one is specially for you ;)

Joint best laugh of the week! :)

• @SpookyZoo said:

@AndyPlankton said:
    To make up for the lazy peeps, probably me included too, here are some Titles without videos...just to balance things out a bit :lol:

Joint best laugh of the week! :)

:D

• I only click AU video embeds

• @u0421793 , my favorite curmudgeon!😀😜😇

• I just cannot stand YouTube anymore, since it is not AU.

I don’t have time for the old way of watching only one video at once.

I need at least a dozen video streams going to make it worth my time, and an AU video recorder to capture all that B.S.

Plus, I need to be able to save where I left off watching, so the next time I am taking a shit, I can just open my app and load my session and all my video streams pick up where I last stopped them.

• If you’re out and about where there’s no wifi, it costs actual money to find out.

• @u0421793 said:
    If you’re out and about where there’s no wifi, it costs actual money to find out.

Best to choose not to click it then. ;)

• I have unlimited data and click on all the mysteries until net neutrality is au

• @u0421793 said:
    If you don’t title your video embeds, I certainly won’t click on them just to find out what it is. It has to download that frame and that costs me money and takes time. Don’t just lazily paste in a YouTube video URL – write the name of it as well.

Completely agree, I came to a certain thread the other day and there were about a dozen vids to catch up on, no way am I clicking every one just in case its one Im interested in. Even posting just the artist name would have satisfied me. A bunch of videos without text is just spam.

• I am on a 💩 mobile data plan and just wait till home wifi or simply forget / don’t bother at all. Are some folks thread completionists?

• Don’t waste my time telling me to not waste your time
    Here’s a link