Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Volt vs DRC vs

Hi,
I already have DRC , mostly bought it cause of the comments here and indeed the sound is very pro .
Was looking at some Volt videos and sounds deep ,but I’d like to here some opinions from people having both .
Most interested in sound comparison since in specs Volt has much more features. Also what’s the %cpu usage ?
If I missed other synth that has similar concept (simple ,no bells and whistles, deep sound) post here :)

Comments

• ALBALB
    edited June 2018

They’re different enough in basic sound and function to justify having both. Volt is an Auv, so you can load multiple instances. It also has mpe controls, so it can be very expressive. Volt has one oscillator, DRC has two. As for cpu, Volt can hit pretty high levels with the mpe and oversampling enabled. I prefer the sound of DRC - I prefer its sound to just about anything out there. That said, Volt sounds really good (but thinner) and, of course, can get quite deep with the various routing options.

• Heck, I had never heard of DRC vs. Would appreciate some other user's thoughts on it as well. Love a new discovery...

• If DRC were AUv3 it will be on top of iOS synths with Zeeon.

For me, it's no brainer

From what I've heard about Volt, is another type of synth/sound.

• There is something very special about DRC. Sounds better than most to me.