Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

TC-11?

2»

Comments

• TC-Data is great fun, would recommend giving it a test drive @iamspoon

• Well, I’m not testing it on iOS 13 capable hardware but I will try it out : )

• Nice one, @BitShapeSoft. I’ll check out the new versions.

• @iamspoon said:
    To clarify, I’d like the option to lock these parameters so that patches can be browsed more easily in the context of a wider piece of music. (without having to edit these per patch each time)

If MIDI clock sync is planned then that would essentially fulfil the first part of that idea but locking key/scale settings would still be great for my use case.

This is probably applicable to TC-data too but I don’t own that one yet.
    Cheers.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• @BitShapeSoft said:
    Hey all resurrecting this thread to let you know I'm having an open public beta for both TC-11 3.3 and TC-Data 2.2. If you're interested in helping test things out for iOS 13 / iPadOS, please jump in!

I think this version is as stable as the current store version. However I'm still hunting down some bugs that users have reported, namely where changing patches causes crashing. So if you're seeing that issue, please load up the beta and crash the thing into the ground for me.

TC-11 3.3 beta:
    https://testflight.apple.com/join/Jtc64bMh

TC-Data 2.2 beta:
    https://testflight.apple.com/join/SSnJhhdA

Feel free to share those links, and thanks!

I love these apps so much! Given IAA has been deprecated by Apple, will TC-11 get AU support soon?

• @iamspoon scale lock sounds like a great feature, so I put it on the list. Tempo lock / Link support isn't going to happen until after my next project is finished.

Speaking of, I'm not really pushing new features into the TC apps so I can focus my time on the new app. So I'm just trying to keep them running smoothly / bug free when iOS updates hit.

• Thanks for the reply, I’m glad you like the idea in principle.
    Sorry for trying to shoehorn a feature request into a maintenance update thread :cold_sweat: :D

• Nah I always like hearing from you all 👍🏻

• I’m not sure why cuz I normally have no problem routing stuff, but inside AUM I can’t get tc data to communicate with any of the audio unit synth’s I’ve tried, factory and sunrizer ... however it will communicate with the iaa of sunrizer ...
    I set it up as a midi source and connected it to them but no sound

Can anyone tell me if it is doable ?

• Ok it looks like you have to use AUM destination.... problem solvedish

• @iamspoon said:
    To clarify, I’d like the option to lock these parameters so that patches can be browsed more easily in the context of a wider piece of music. (without having to edit these per patch each time)

If MIDI clock sync is planned then that would essentially fulfil the first part of that idea but locking key/scale settings would still be great for my use case.

This is probably applicable to TC-data too but I don’t own that one yet.
    Cheers.

Agree! Tempo and scale would be best locked at master level, not patch.

• Hey all the updates are all done and now available: TC-11 3.3, TC-Data 2.2, TC-Performer 1.3. Thanks to everyone who helped out with the beta testing! 😊

Oh, and I couldn't help myself. I put in a global transposition lock button 🔒. When that is active, the transposition settings will be applied to every patch when it is loaded, so you can switch between patches and keep the same key. Do keep in mind that if you save, it'll save with that scale, so just be aware 👍🏻

• @BitShapeSoft said:
    Hey all the updates are all done and now available: TC-11 3.3, TC-Data 2.2, TC-Performer 1.3. Thanks to everyone who helped out with the beta testing! 😊

Oh, and I couldn't help myself. I put in a global transposition lock button 🔒. When that is active, the transposition settings will be applied to every patch when it is loaded, so you can switch between patches and keep the same key. Do keep in mind that if you save, it'll save with that scale, so just be aware 👍🏻

That is a killer update!

• @BitShapeSoft thank you for the updates to your apps. I look forward to the release of your new app.

• edited October 2019

:o Great stuff!
    Thanks.

• @BitShapeSoft said:
    Hey all the updates are all done and now available: TC-11 3.3, TC-Data 2.2, TC-Performer 1.3. Thanks to everyone who helped out with the beta testing! 😊

Whoa! That is an awesome addition! Thanks!

• thank you for the updates!!!

• Super work. Love these apps.