Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

KLEVGR DAW LP │ BadBoy Vinyl Emulation for iPad - haQ attaQ 287

DAW LP by KLEVGR brings BadBoy Vinyl Player Simulation to iPad, Mac and PC. That's right, spice up your tracks with some turntable ear candy! Simulate scratched vinyl records, dusty pickup needles and bad cables. Want to hear want DAW LP really sounds like? Want to learn about RIAA amplification and equalization? Check this out!

haqattaq

Comments

• Nice demo. I really love that flute track you use at the start, well done, it's got a great groove and a great vibe.

• R_2R_2
    edited June 2018

Good informative vid.
    Indeed, that flute sounds nice. Your audio file in Cubasis is named ‘Gadget’. I assume it was an imported sample in Gadget?
    Edit: Nevermind, I remembered the vid it came from:

• @richardyot said:
    Nice demo. I really love that flute track you use at the start, well done, it's got a great groove and a great vibe.

Thank you! :blush:

• edited June 2018

@R_2 said:
    Good informative vid.
    Indeed, that flute sounds nice. Your audio file in Cubasis is named ‘Gadget’. I assume it was an imported sample in Gadget?
    Edit: Nevermind, I remembered the vid it came from:

Yup that’s the one! I simply loaded up that project and re-recorded a longer version for this video. I wanted more varied flute parts to choose from basically. Even used the same setup!

• edited June 2018

Is there an easy way to make the effect level follow the audio level instead of the transport?
    Nice description btw!

• @rs2000 said:
    Is there an easy way to make the effect level follow the audio level instead of the transport?
    Nice description btw!

No unfortunately not. It’s pretty much an on/off thing. But that would have been really cools though if it did read audio dynamics too.