Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

EGSY01 Synth - Now AUv3 - Amazing Synth For Retro Sci-Fi Sounds

Always was a great synth for old-style Sci-Fi stuff, even better now it's and AUv3

You can get the EGSY01 Pro here at the App Store
https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/egsy01-analog-synth/id687256735?mt=8&uo=4&at=1l3voJz

Comments

• edited June 2018

The slightly longer version of my YouTube comment..... When the BBC realise their error, and recast Dr Who, Doug must be in with a good chance. ;)

This app sounds like he’s trying to de-programme a stroppy transgender Dalek! :) :) :)

• edited June 2018

Is the sequencer available in AU mode?

Edit - didn’t realize that was in AU mode...

• Definitely an app I never thought I’d want.. but it really is nice if you need that, as Doug puts it, sixties sci-fi sound I can see it working its way into a few of my tracks very soon.

• @99476598326 You can create me huge background textures by drowning it with an Eos 2 Reverb, it’s just epic

• Definitely a sleeper. Brings something different to the party.

• I like it . Difference between Pro & Lite ?

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I got the lite, paid the upgrade, which unlocks the pro features(?), yet it is still listed as lite in the app list.... I can check the App Store and it says I can purchase the pro version for full price??
    A bit confusing...

• @id_23 the lite version can unlock all the pro features with a in-app purchase (as you've done). But the name of the app will still remain EGSY01 Lite (It's a limitation of apple architecture).

The EGSY01 Pro is another app, but with the same features of the EGSY01 Lite + in-app
    Hope it clarifies :)

BTW thanks for the purchase, and if you have any request or suggestion write me here or at [email protected] :)

@id_23 said:
    I got the lite, paid the upgrade, which unlocks the pro features(?), yet it is still listed as lite in the app list.... I can check the App Store and it says I can purchase the pro version for full price??
    A bit confusing...

• @Dawdles said:

@gusgranite said:
    Definitely a sleeper. Brings something different to the party.

+1 looks good. Are params automatable in beatmaker?

@Dawdles the parameters are automatable in AUM & ApeMatrix. On BeatMaker3 they don't work, and it seems a Beatmaker problem, since I cannot receive any parameter message from them (but I get them from AUM & ApeMatrix) and any other apps I've tried cannot be automated by BeatMaker. Anyway I'm in contact with Intua developers to find and solve the issue.

• @ElliottGarage thanks for the clarification, I thought that was the case... loving the sounds,
    If I can think of anything I will drop you a line!
    :)

• Might've missed this one so Thanks @thesoundtestroom for the effort. x!

• @thesoundtestroom said:
    @99476598326 You can create me huge background textures by drowning it with an Eos 2 Reverb, it’s just epic

You ain’t lyin’ Sir. This is already one of the top synths in my arsenal. Nothing sounds quite like it.

@99476598326 You can create me huge background textures by drowning it with an Eos 2 Reverb, it’s just epic

You ain’t lyin’ Sir. This is already one of the top synths in my arsenal. Nothin sounds quite like it

You ain’t lyin’ Sir. This is already one of the top synths in my arsenal. Nothing sounds quite like it.

You ain’t lyin’ Sir. This is already one of the top synths in my arsenal. Nothin sounds quite like it