Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Amp one +celestion ir cab demo

edited June 2018 in Creations

I really like the way this app sounds.the sound is very articulated and there is a lot of delinition.i never lower the volume on my guitar.it’s only different pick attacks.
You can play complex chords without the sound getting muddy. It can sometines be on the bright side but you can tame it with a little bit of eq( which i did not do!.
It definitely has its own sound!that’s a really good thing!
That would be the one i’d choose for rock sounds.
The chorus sounds really good too.
Really good app!!

Comments

• https://mercuriall.com/cms/details_ampone

This is the apps website, it describes what some of the heads are modeled after.

@flo26 you had it sounding great but that's a lot to do with you as a player. I will be straight up re: Amp One, for me guitar amp sims benefit from skeuomorphic design.

The way Amp One is laid out just really makes it hard for me to use & get used to personally. It's like Agile's/Peavey AmpKit, sounds are okay but the slider interface is just not my bag.

You could use a transistor radio & a AA battery and your guitar would still sound great Flo...

• Thanks for the kind words!!