Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Midiflow

Hi,can midiflow be used to do the work of a PC/MAC midi controller editor?

Comments

• @Kkani said:

Depends. What are you hoping to achieve?

MidiFire and Midi Designer are also great apps for midi manipulation.

Let us know more and we can help better. :)

• i want to get the nanokey studio but don't have access to pc/mac.Basically want to custom map knobs/cc's to different midi channels and save for recall.

• edited June 2018

@Kkani said:
    i want to get the nanokey studio but don't have access to pc/mac.Basically want to custom map knobs/cc's to different midi channels and save for recall.

Hmm, you could probably use either of these to convert the existing outgoing CCs and channels from the device, although you wouldn't be able to use them as a direct Editor for the Korg Memory.

That may be possible using some kinda sysex message if you can find that info? Sysex is still a little above my paygrade. :)

Did spot this thread with a couple of mentions that may be on the same lines?

https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/15507/nanokey-studio-arpeggiator-frustration

It's definitely worth contacting Nic Grant, the dev of MidiFire, he's pretty legendary for great customer service and will be happy to let you know if MidiFire can do the job for you. Drop him an outline of what you're after.

Here's the email: [email protected]

• Hmm, you could probably use either of these to convert the existing outgoing CCs and channels from the device, although you wouldn't be able to use them as a direct Editor for the Korg Memory.

That may be possible using some kinda sysex message if you can find that info? Sysex is still a little above my paygrade. :)

Did spot this thread with a couple of mentions that may be on the same lines?

https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/15507/nanokey-studio-arpeggiator-frustration

It's definitely worth contacting Nic Grant, the dev of MidiFire, he's pretty legendary for great customer service and will be happy to let you know if MidiFire can do the job for you. Drop him an outline of what you're after.

Thanks,I've got it working using the controller remapping,

• edited June 2018

• edited June 2018

@Kkani said:
    Thanks,I've got it working using the controller remapping,

Cool. Good to hear you got a solution.

• @SpookyZoo said:

@Kkani said:

Depends. What are you hoping to achieve?

MidiFire and Midi Designer are also great apps for midi manipulation.

Let us know more and we can help better. :)

I've just started using MidiFire, and I am finding it very useful for rechannelizing and translating one CC into something else. I am also interested in using Midi Designer to set up some custom interfaces to manipulate multiple synths at once. I have no experience with MidiFlow. So, I can't compare.

• @SpookyZoo said:

He gives great support. He helped me figure out how to use the arrow buttons on my LaunchKey Mini to send program change.