Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Can’t find audio imported to Auria from Audioshare

I believe this topic was recently a thread but I can’t find it and time is valuable.

Before this last Auria update, or the prior update, imported audio was found in “Inbox” or “Auria” then “Inbox”. Now, for the life of me I don’t see my audio from AudioShare.

I’ve resorted to loading AS in AB and Auria in OUTPUT, but again time is valuable.

Thanks for any help!

Comments

• There’s a bug with Auria/Audioshare
    Open in don’t work, try import from Audioshare

• edited June 2018

@rafaelollero said:
    There’s a bug with Auria/Audioshare
    Open in don’t work, try import from Audioshare

The audio should land in your Auria folder. But the last update has screwed it up.

THE SOLUTION is to copy your SOUND- file to Dropbox first. Then browse in Dropbox inside Auria Pro.

• edited June 2018

Yeah, just for a change, Auria doesn’t work properly. ;)

You could either import directly into a track, via AP menu, pointing it at AudioShare, or if that doesn’t work, plonk your file in Dropbox and grab it from there. Alternately, launch Files App as slideover, then with the files panel flicked out over AP, drag and drop files directly into tracks.

Beware, if you try the second option, AP also does weird things. The import may not be immediately visible until you tap the track again. Then, in the case of a .wav file, it will appear to be double the size, with the second (right hand side) looking like recorded silence. Happily, the fix is simply to use the file handle arrow to reduce the false size back to what it should be.

• Using the Files App to drag and drop the files from AS to Auria is the easiest way IMO, but the other solutions suggested all work as well.

• edited June 2018

Man, this still isn't fixed? Bummer. Auria Pro could definitely use a little work, at least around the edges, at this point. For a dev who was obviously very driven to create this monster, makes me think the money's all dried up and just not worth it to him anymore. Which is fair. But it's my only avenue to the Fabfilters so I reeeeallly hope it isn't slowly being abandoned.

• @oat_phipps said:
    Man, this still isn't fixed? Bummer. Auria Pro could definitely use a little work, at least around the edges, at this point. For a dev who was obviously very driven to create this monster, makes me think the money's all dried up and just not worth it to him anymore. Which is fair. But it's my only avenue to the Fabfilters so I reeeeallly hope it isn't slowly being abandoned.

To be fair Auria Pro is updated about as often as Cubasis, and both apps have similar numbers of bugs. Cubasis has definitely been adding new features more frequently of late though, but there isn't a DAW anywhere (including desktop) that doesn't have any bugs, and this one is pretty minor.

• @richardyot said:

@oat_phipps said:

To be fair Auria Pro is updated about as often as Cubasis, and both apps have similar numbers of bugs. Cubasis has definitely been adding new features more frequently of late though, but there isn't a DAW anywhere (including desktop) that doesn't have any bugs, and this one is pretty minor.

Oh you're totally right, and I still prefer Auria for what it can do. That single bug is minor in the scheme of things, but there are a few other quibbles with functionality and stability that I had hoped would be fixed by now. But I do realize it's just one man.

And you're especially right about no bug free DAWs...this is nothing compared to hours and hours of studio time lost troubleshooting ProTools

• edited June 2018

Thanks for all the replies. Next project I do I’ll try these out.

I love auria and I too hope this is not the beginning of the end.

• @rafaelollero thanks that was really easy.

And thanks again to everyone else.

• Getting audio from AudioShare into Auria is still a pain and not a 100%.

Is this an AudioShare or Auria issue...or both?

Thanks

• @nic_b_nice said:
    Getting audio from AudioShare into Auria is still a pain and not a 100%.

Thanks

Just use the Files app in slide over mode, audioshare exposes its files. You can drag/drop from there into Auria Pro.

The Open In bug is Auria's.

• @espiegel123 said:

@nic_b_nice said:
    Getting audio from AudioShare into Auria is still a pain and not a 100%.

Thanks

Just use the Files app in slide over mode, audioshare exposes its files. You can drag/drop from there into Auria Pro.

The Open In bug is Auria's.

Ah! I didn’t get that at first...obviously. Very simple! Thanks