Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Synthmaster One Times Six - Fugue of St. Further (patches attached)

Thought I'd kick off some sharing of Synthmaster One patches by featuring my first 6 in an original fugue. Technically it's a 4-voice fugue with a pedal bass and I took the liberty of adding a string patch to the recapitulation section because why not. :smile:

Here's the file list of the attached zip:
Further Bell.smpr
Further bass.smpr
Further glide.smpr
Further smooth.smpr
Further soar.smpr
Further strings.smpr

If you haven't tried importing a patch into SM1 iOS yet, slide up the Files app in slide-over mode and just drag a patch onto the center patch name window in SM1 then "Save as..." and put in a filename for the patch (you can use the names above or change them). For me, when dragging a patch like this, the patch name window doesn't reflect the new patch, but just press a key on the keyboard and you can see it's been loaded (also the Attributes section will show the new patch info). Anyway, might be better ways of doing this, but that's the way I've been doing it.

Here's the fugue itself. Enjoy the patches!

Comments

  • @obijohn said:
    Thought I'd kick off some sharing of Synthmaster One patches by featuring my first 6 in an original fugue. Technically it's a 4-voice fugue with a pedal bass and I took the liberty of adding a string patch to the recapitulation section because why not. :smile:

    Here's the file list of the attached zip:
    Further Bell.smpr
    Further bass.smpr
    Further glide.smpr
    Further smooth.smpr
    Further soar.smpr
    Further strings.smpr

    If you haven't tried importing a patch into SM1 iOS yet, slide up the Files app in slide-over mode and just drag a patch onto the center patch name window in SM1 then "Save as..." and put in a filename for the patch (you can use the names above or change them). For me, when dragging a patch like this, the patch name window doesn't reflect the new patch, but just press a key on the keyboard and you can see it's been loaded (also the Attributes section will show the new patch info). Anyway, might be better ways of doing this, but that's the way I've been doing it.

    Here's the fugue itself. Enjoy the patches!

    Beautiful sounds.thanks for sharing

  • Very beautiful and peaceful!

  • This is so great! Uplifting and fun. Wonderful talent @obijohn.

  • Very nicely done!

  • Thanks everyone! It was nice going back to my classical roots for this one.

    Please feel free to share your own Synthmaster One presets here! Looking forward to some new cool patches!

  • These are nice man !!!

    We need more community presets ! I just got it greets yesterday

  • How do you import these patches? I tried open in Synth 1 but then cannot find them.

  • edited September 2018

    @gusgranite said:
    How do you import these patches? I tried open in Synth 1 but then cannot find them.

    These are for Synthmaster One, not the AudioKit Synth One (confusingly similar names I know). You’ll need to unzip the attachment. AudioShare can do that. Then follow the directions in the first post.

    Edit: Oh, after importing if you can’t see them type “Further” in the preset search bar. They should show up.

  • @obijohn said:

    @gusgranite said:
    How do you import these patches? I tried open in Synth 1 but then cannot find them.

    These are for Synthmaster One, not the AudioKit Synth One (confusingly similar names I know). You’ll need to unzip the attachment. AudioShare can do that. Then follow the directions int he first post.

    Thanks! I was just abbreviating the name but hadn’t read the first first post. Thanks for sharing.

  • @obijohn said:

    @gusgranite said:
    How do you import these patches? I tried open in Synth 1 but then cannot find them.

    These are for Synthmaster One, not the AudioKit Synth One (confusingly similar names I know). You’ll need to unzip the attachment. AudioShare can do that. Then follow the directions in the first post.

    Edit: Oh, after importing if you can’t see them type “Further” in the preset search bar. They should show up.

    I dont think slide over mode works on non pro ipads... or is there a way?

  • Missed this altogether first time round: Class.

  • edited September 15

    Can I open .smpr file in SM1 for iPad? I have tried to open it, but it does not seems to work.

  • Very nice! I like the patch that sounds like the oboe.

  • What ios synth can open .smpr files?

  • @Montreal_Music said:
    What ios synth can open .smpr files?

    I can open the individual presets in synthmaster one using Share/Open in...
    The sound is there but you have to "Save as..." and give it a proper name.

    @kv331audio_bulent Would you please have a look?
    The file name should be included somewhere when sharing a preset with SM1, right?
    Thanks!

  • Awesome thanks

  • @rs2000 said:

    @Montreal_Music said:
    What ios synth can open .smpr files?

    I can open the individual presets in synthmaster one using Share/Open in...
    The sound is there but you have to "Save as..." and give it a proper name.

    @kv331audio_bulent Would you please have a look?
    The file name should be included somewhere when sharing a preset with SM1, right?
    Thanks!

    Verified. I was looking at this last night. Save Preset doesn’t work. You have to use Save As.

  • edited September 16

    @kv331audio_bulent Would you please have a look?
    The file name should be included somewhere when sharing a preset with SM1, right?
    Thanks!

    Verified. I was looking at this last night. Save Preset doesn’t work. You have to use Save As.

    I read carefully what you just said. I tried on my iPad. Does not work. I dont know why.

    I try to add these presets: https://www.reddit.com/r/edmproduction/comments/2bwczo/16_free_synthmaster_presets_dubstep_sounds_for/

    Maybe these exact preset does not work on SM1 for IOS. Correct me if I'm wrong.

    The preset are in my File Folder with the logo of SynthMaster One. I click on the preset to open it. When SM1 is launched, I do not see the preset, I only see the INIT preset.

Sign In or Register to comment.