Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Modstep and Rozeta no clock?

I hate such knoob questioning but while Im waiting to test the AUX Midi feature of AB3 Im trying to test some of the Rozeta Suite features using Modstep ( latest on OS 11 ) but I can't just figure out how to make rhe rozeta suite working at all. Example: if I set the Bassline sequencer in a channel and press play the sequencer does not run despite I set the clock out in modstep settings and none of the rozeta sequencers ( Collider or Rhythm ) actually run.. is that a bug? is Modstep actually compatible?

Thanks

Comments

• @alancodger said:
    I hate such knoob questioning but while Im waiting to test the AUX Midi feature of AB3 Im trying to test dome of the Rozeta Suite features using Modstep ( latest on OS 11 ) but I can't just figure out how to make rhe rozeta suite working at all. Example: of I set the Bassline sequencer in a channel and press play the sequencer does not run despite I set the clock out in modstep settings and none of the rozeta sequencers ( Collider or Rhythm ) actually run.. is that a bug? is Modstep actually compatible?

Thanks

As far as I know, Modstep is not compatible with Auv3 Midi.

But you can actually use it. Route Rozeta in AUM and then AUM to Modstep. Et voilà.

• Thanks but I was trying to avoid splashing 20 extra just in order to run it. I think I may have to wait for testing the new beta of Audiobus :|

• @alancodger said:
    Thanks but I was trying to avoid splashing 20 extra just in order to run it. I think I may have to wait for testing the new beta of Audiobus :|

AUM is like AB. One must app on iOS thing.

Modstep + AUM is the most powerful duo in terms of mixer / sequencer.

• edited June 2018

But that is why I bought AB3 instead, I thought being like AUM a simple upgrade would have served me well but I think I'll wait until the new upgrade of AB3 is delivered, no disrespect for AUM developer as I also have 2 of his apps on my ipad pro..simply not in the mood of giving 20 away again just now, see how it goes AND honestly.. i'm splashing like all of you so much in apps and not everything is actually worth or end to be actualy useful, if the next update of Audiobus can deliver ..well ..otherwise I will consider :)