Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

GALILEO 2 Organ by Yonac - With AUv3 Support - Demo for the iPad

Galileo 2 brings loads of new stuff including lots of new effects and AUv3, and of course, it sounds brilliant😎

Here is my link if you would like to help, cheers
https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/galileo-organ-2/id1376362836?mt=8&uo=4&at=1l3voJz

Comments

• Good demo but not sure about charging extra for the effects and amps, should be bundled IMO. I’m not against supporting a quality dev (I have most of the Yonac stuff for the record) but something feels off about this to me. I’da probably snapped this up for dev support but for this.

Makes me wonder how they’ll handle the whole ToneStack going AU thing.

Gotta make a living in a niche market I guess.

• edited June 2018

I jumped in right away. Used up what was left from the last iTunes card. Definitely would have been nicer to not have to buy again plus IAP but yeah... TS update will probably get expensive. Still I’ll do it, because I need the AU so bad.

• Ok so a sale to start with, but how much for the fx bundle?

• @Fruitbat1919 said:
    Ok so a sale to start with, but how much for the fx bundle?

€5,49 iirc

• Doug, you shoulda left the false start in!

Maybe put one in every video for early watchers. :D

• @TheVimFuego I almost let it go but I just thought it will confuse people, my midi controller had a proper wobble

• edited June 2018

@TheVimFuego said:
    Good demo but not sure about charging extra for the effects and amps, should be bundled IMO.

>

If you already have the ToneStack motherload, surely this app can be routed through that in AUM or apeMatrix, etc.

• @thesoundtestroom said:
    Galileo 2 brings loads of new stuff including lots of new effects and AUv3, and of course, it sounds brilliant😎

>

One question, if I may, Doug. What is the function of the lowest keyboard from this App Store screen grab?

• @Zen210507 said:

@thesoundtestroom said:

>

One question, if I may, Doug. What is the function of the lowest keyboard from this App Store screen grab?

Bass I think, on a physical organ these would be pedals.

• @AndyPlankton said:
    Bass I think, on a physical organ these would be pedals.

>

Okay, thanks AP. :)

• @Zen210507 said:

@TheVimFuego said:
    Good demo but not sure about charging extra for the effects and amps, should be bundled IMO.

>

If you already have the ToneStack motherload, surely this app can be routed through that in AUM or apeMatrix, etc.

Indeed so, I’m not short of effects (and have The Motherload), it was more the principle of the thing. I might just be overreacting ...

• @TheVimFuego said:
    Indeed so, I’m not short of effects (and have The Motherload), it was more the principle of the thing. I might just be overreacting ...

>

It would have been nice had G2 been given direct access to the ToneStack effects, etc. But maybe there is a technical reason why that can’t be done.

After a morning of fence sitting, I’m saving my cash. G2 is clearly a high quality app, with lots of connectivity, etc. Also, the intro price is very fair. But I already bought G1, and just don’t use that very much.

• I will buy this ——- not so much concerned about the effects but as an organ synth really with all the presets. Hoping I can import the classical presets from G1 as they are really nice. After years of neglect I am trying to up my skills(?) on the organ/piano and this will set nicely with with my new keyboard.

• I own Galileo already. What might cause me to spring for this upgrade?

• @MikeyP said:
    I own Galileo already. What might cause me to spring for this upgrade?

universal, AU, cool small neat drawbars shortcuts :)

May be more diverse presets and effects. Also it's possible to layer organ models per keyboard (though I don't know if it was possible in the Galileo 1)

Well, the previous one sounded great to my ears, I just wanted both.

• @MikeyP said:
    I own Galileo already. What might cause me to spring for this upgrade?

Saving your battery ?
    Galileo IAA, although awesome sounding, is one of the apps that I suffered a lot with Zombie IAA, resulting in among other things, battery drain.

That was the long way of saying AUv3 btw :D

• Just had a play with this in ApeMatrix....sounded aweful....perhaps I shouldn't have added an LFO to each and every drawbar :D

• @AndyPlankton said:
    Just had a play with this in ApeMatrix....sounded aweful....perhaps I shouldn't have added an LFO to each and every drawbar :D

Haha, wow. Nope, you’ve done precisely as you should have. This is the sound of the future :+1:

• So, how is CPU usage compared to G1? More? Or less?

• @Hmtx said:
    So, how is CPU usage compared to G1? More? Or less?

I'm getting 12% with one instance of G2 AUV and one instance of SPAUnit driving it in ApeMatrix. Reasonable, I think. Using iPad 10.5 on latest OS.

• edited June 2018

@AndyPlankton said:
    Just had a play with this in ApeMatrix....sounded aweful....perhaps I shouldn't have added an LFO to each and every drawbar :D

Hahaha, I can just imagine what that sounds like! :)

• edited June 2018

@Hmtx said:

Haha, wow. Nope, you’ve done precisely as you should have. This is the sound of the future :+1:

@lukesleepwalker said:

Hahaha, I can just imagine what that sounds like! :)

It looks awesome, very hypnotic, is there an offset for the LFO's....I can get a mexican wave going if there is :D

• @AndyPlankton said:
    It looks awesome, very hypnotic, is there an offset for the LFO's....I can get a mexican wave going if there is :D

Please make a screen recording if you figure that one out :lol:

• This sounds great. Everything working well as AU3 over here.

• @AndyPlankton said:

I like yer style! Not sure I’d use more than one though so the appeal isn’t strong for me (having G1 as well). Got to be strict on the noisemaker purchasing decisions ...

• It’s sounding good to me so far. I didn’t really like almost all the presets. Working on tweaking one I liked best to suit me. I really just need one organ preset unless I’m putting auto wah or something. The extra expansion really makes a difference, especially on the Leslie. I’m hammering, drumming, and dragging my hands across all they keys while or in between hitting chords. I like it!! I just need to map fast\slow Leslie to sustain pedal, get rid of sustain, and take off pitchbend (I can’t believe sustain and pitchbend are on by default!) I also need to add some weights to my midi controllers before I knock them across the room.

• Holy shit this thing smokes...is it 100% better than Galileo I? No. But with my Sony MDR 7506’s and then through monitors A-B-ing the two definitely showed me how much GII is worth it.

I’m no keyboardist really, I know all the chords & inversions and write & play bits for keys okay but I love B3 Organ on certain things, especially stabs & cool murky pads. GII has a real analog warmth and bite to the models that GI had a bit of but the new cut bleeds it like a faucet.

Douglas did a great job showing the new details, and yes the FX upgrade is worth it...having all of the patches variables self contained in the app vs. having different AU’s for this & that is convenient and the effects are incredible.

Get it through Doug’s link, if you have even a minor appreciation for Organ tones you will love this beeyautch.

• @JRSIV said:
    Holy shit this thing smokes...is it 100% better than Galileo I? No. But with my Sony MDR 7506’s and then through monitors A-B-ing the two definitely showed me how much GII is worth it.

I’m no keyboardist really, I know all the chords & inversions and write & play bits for keys okay but I love B3 Organ on certain things, especially stabs & cool murky pads. GII has a real analog warmth and bite to the models that GI had a bit of but the new cut bleeds it like a faucet.

Douglas did a great job showing the new details, and yes the FX upgrade is worth it...having all of the patches variables self contained in the app vs. having different AU’s for this & that is convenient and the effects are incredible.

Get it through Doug’s link, if you have even a minor appreciation for Organ tones you will love this beeyautch.

I second that emotion, including the MDR-7506s

• Quick question:

Can Galileo 1 presets be shared with Galileo 2? I see there’s a share functionality in G1 on the presets list but it’s via email & iTunes file sharing.

Any easier ‘open in’ solutions or is it possible period?

• @JRSIV said:
    Quick question:

Can Galileo 1 presets be shared with Galileo 2? I see there’s a share functionality in G1 on the presets list but it’s via email & iTunes file sharing.

Any easier ‘open in’ solutions or is it possible period?

We can! But it’s not quite the same. It’s a quicker start to where you want to be though.