Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

First NanoKONTROL Studio wobble...

Argh, why!?

So iI’ve finally managed to design a stable, expansive and working live set up. I’ve had to make sacrifices to my philosophy (e.g. take on a more AU centric set uo for smoother, less likely to glitch set ups) and strip down to core apps and gear. 2 weeks ago I was bouncing as I’d finally cracked it.

Fast forward to now and my bluetooth Korg NanoKONTROL Studio which has been a revelation for my iOS workflow over the last 2 years and so reliable has become upset since I connected it to a new iphone7- it connects to the iphone no problem but now will not connect to the ipad pro. It recognises its there but when selected it wont connect and after a moment just disappears. But then try again with the iphone and bingo, no problem, just connects. What on earth is going on!!??

Other thing worth noting is it was doing something similar on my macbook, until i closed ableton live, this issue is acknowledged on the korg support site.

Anyone else having issues? I pray Korg issue a update as they haven’t since 2016. Seems to sum up my luck with iOS as a serious music tool.

Comments

• edited June 2018

Could be worth ‘forgetting device’ on the Pro and MacBook and make a fresh ‘pairing’.

How many Bluetooth devices are connected to these ? There could be a limit.

• @SpookyZoo said:
    Could be worth ‘forgetting device’ on the Pro and MacBook and make a fresh ‘pairing’.

How many Bluetooth devices are connected to these ? There could be a limit.

Cheers for the reply!

Due to my desperation, I discovered earlier, finally found out after some deeper search from a korg post from last year. Figured out by a guy with the issue, not from a Korg official. This worries me still but phew, i got a bit melodramatic just then!

What a silly bug, that and the new DAW one. Eek! Korg come on new firmware!

So to help out anyone with this problem; go into the iPad’s bluetooth setting and forget the Korg NanoKONTROL Studio from that list.

Forgetting it from the Korg Bluetooth MIDI app doesnt cut it for some reason.

Then just reconnect, worked for me at least.