Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Beathawk, can i load midi drum patterns?

Bought Beathawk and acoustic drums and lots of others during the discount period. Can i import GM midi drum patterns in beathawk and assign them to acoustic drums module? Totally new to this kind of sequencers. Have many general midi drum patterns i would like to use.

TIA, Frenq

Comments

• Sounds like a limitation then… a real pity.

• I’m able to do this via Xequence. Load the midi file there and point to BeatHawk. Works fine.

• @Chaztrip said:
    I’m able to do this via Xequence. Load the midi file there and point to BeatHawk. Works fine.

Could you explain a little more?

• @Frenq said:

@Chaztrip said:
    I’m able to do this via Xequence. Load the midi file there and point to BeatHawk. Works fine.

Could you explain a little more?

I guess he's talking about the workaround to remotely record MIDI data instead of loading the file directly.

• edited June 2018

Many thanks Chaztrip!!! and rs2000!!! Another app then again. Thanks.
    Beathawk needs to implement this.

• Hi Frenq - maybe suggest it to them as a feature request. Couldn't hurt?

• @kinkujin said:
    Hi Frenq - maybe suggest it to them as a feature request. Couldn't hurt?

+1 for midi import along with the ability to convert reg. wav files into loops..

• @RajahP said:

@kinkujin said:

the ability to convert reg. wav files into loops..

+1 for that also!