Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Just Mixer 5 users

Anyone on the forum have any experience using this mixer looks great for a portable set up 5 ins with one being BT. Was wondering how well it was built?

JUST MIXER 5 with Bluetooth Input & USB Audio Output - Compact USB Powered Stereo Desktop/DJ Mixer with 5 In (3.5mm / Bluetooth on CH1) and 3 Out (3.5mm / RCA / USB) https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B071KF4YRJ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_x.rkBbQN8EE0W

Comments

• I’ve followed a few threads like this one and haven’t found any decent information from someone actually using one. I do remember hearing it wasn’t built that great (but also hear things like Roland Go aren’t either) and I remember a few vauge complaints about bad clipping/noise. I even saw one person say they just got one and will do a review, but never saw the review. It looks promising though. My current battery mixer is pretty awful. I hope someone with one sees this and replies.

• The Roland Go is the plasticyest thing ever, on the other hand it’s really light sounds ok and is very flexible in terms of input

• I have the Roland Go but this one looks more flexiable with more audio ports

• I have the smaller JUST MIXER Audio/DJ Mixer, bought out of curiosity to see what such a cheap mixer sounded like. I find that it's a bit too cheap and noisy for serious work (recording or live), but if I want to work on ideas out on my deck and not haul out all my gear out there this little mixer is fine for connecting two of my iPads (or whatever) to one headphone output.

• Small is beautiful but that mixer is too limited to be really useful I think. Besides there are quite some people complaining about the Bluetooth stability of that little mixer.