Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

how to make this sound on ios?

anybody know how something similar to this sound can be done on ios? sounds like a delay or multiple delays, and a filter to me. but It starts at 9 seconds in. this composer uses this effect a lot in his music.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Max23 said:
    I can't watch this in my geo location

I’m not sure how to fix that. but it’s on youtube if you want to look it up. It’s titled “ the last car” from the Gone in 60 seconds , soundtrack. by composer Trevor Rabin

• _ki_ki
    edited June 2018

I am also geoblocked - is this video the same ?

Do you mean the rythmic element in the background that starts around 0:08, or the short vocal sample that then blends with some instrument more in the foreground ?

• same here, listened to a couple of other versions, but there really isn't anything special in the delay section... it's just timing and layering well thought out.

• edited June 2018

@_ki said:
    I am also geoblocked - is this video the same ?

Do you mean the rythmic element in the background that starts around 0:08, or the short vocal sample that then blends with some instrument more in the foreground ?

yep... the rhythmic element

• edited June 2018

it’s possible i’m trying to make it more complicated than it is. lol that’s all it is,maybe maybe it’s just a short sample .....filtered.....and sound going into short delay.
    And Just being accurate on the timing of the sample being triggered?

• edited June 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • That helicopter sound could be created many different ways. To match this sound exactly might be tricky, but what would be the point in that? It seems more about the effect of the quick rhythmic movement than the particular sound.

You could try sequencing at a fast tempo/Small note values. You could try with delay, but that could sound messy. Maybe try Perforator, or even that long forgotten, but amazing app Earhoof.

• @CracklePot said:
    That helicopter sound could be created many different ways. To match this sound exactly might be tricky, but what would be the point in that? It seems more about the effect of the quick rhythmic movement than the particular sound.

You could try sequencing at a fast tempo/Small note values. You could try with delay, but that could sound messy. Maybe try Perforator, or even that long forgotten, but amazing app Earhoof.

aghhh I forgot I had earhoof. I have that app and loved it. I’m totally going to fire that up right away

• I think its a gated sound and then the delay.