Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

One example of why the world is f*%k3d !

2»

Comments

• @Bluepunk said:

@universe said:

@Bluepunk said:

@ruggedsmooth said:
    I take CBD all the time. Keep a tincture by my bedside. It was one of the only things that helped ease neuropathy in my hands and feet. Even told my oncologist about it and she was super cool about it. My favorite is a 1:1 CBD to THC ratio. Amazing stuff.
    Cannabis is the only thing that makes me feel somewhat good and normal during my cancer treatments. If this current treatment I’m on stops working I’m going all in on THC Oil to try and kill this disease of mine.
    I live in Canada and have connections in the cannabis industry so I am lucky in that respect.

Good news. Please keep me updated if you change your current treatment plan because a patient I know (apparently) has gradually upped to around 1:3 CBD to THC and it seems to be more effective at that ratio. Of course, here in the UK, labs to test the exact amounts are hard to come by (apparently), but where you live this is not an issue. A 1:1 ratio mixed into a cream made from aloe vera extract, coconut oil, and shea butter is effective on arthritis (apparently). To watch an 80 year old knit for the first time in years is heartwarming and made me cry. Apparently. :)

Hey @Bluepunk so is it still the case that in the U.K. you can’t get 1:1 cbd to thc as it’s illegal or are there places ? Can’t seem to find anywhere online.

In the UK, please be careful where you source your creams, oils, brownies etc from that contain THC. It'll probably come from the streets if it has more than 0.05% THC (I think this is the max amount allowed in hemp, NOT cannabis produced CBD oils found in the likes of Holland and Barrett). Before (if) you do, please ask yourself questions like: Do you know the grower(s) of the plants that make the meds? Are they trustworthy? Are they in it to make greed money? (look into their eyes) If so, the beautiful plants were probably abused all their lives, overdosed on chemicals and butchered. Is it organically grown? You get the picture. By 'personal recommendation' is usually the way it should start. Good luck and again be careful out there. :)

Thanks. I source from cbd brothers. They seem to have a very good rep. But low thc content. Which is what I’m trying to find.

• @CracklePot said:
    CBD is a freakin’ miracle drug in my opinion.

I have an 18 year old cat. She has terrible arthritis, and has trouble getting up and moving around. She needs help eating and using the bathroom on her worst days.

She was at a point where she didn’t stand on her own for a couple of days. I thought that was going to be the end of the road. I was going to have her put down, as I was feeling really bad about how much she must be suffering with constant pain.

During this sad time, a friend relayed their own story of their elderly dog and a similar situation. They tried CBD for pets and said it worked really well. I decide to try it, as I was having a hard time with the reality of putting my dear cat to sleep forever.

I tried the CBD. The first dose had my cat stirring and moving around. That was in the evening. The next day, I gave her more with her breakfast. A little later in the afternoon, she stood up on her own and was walking around. I was totally shocked at how effective CBD is. Then I got really upset, thinking about all the people who have lived in constant pain, or had their Doctor get them hooked on opioids. Greedy motherfuckers. >:)

My cat is doing really well now 1 1/2 months later. I give her CBD in the morning and evening, and she can get up and move around on her own. She even gained a little weight, and stands a little taller.

I ended up getting CBD for my mom (arthritis in her foot) and her elderly dog. She gives CBD to her dog daily like me with my cat. Her dog has stopped the constant wheezing it was doing and breathing better. It can see a little better, too. Best of all, the dog has way more energy and spending more of the day up and about instead of lying down most of the time.

My mom has problems taking aspirin because of stomach irritation. I don’t want her taking any prescription pain killers, either. She now takes the CBD on days when her arthritis is really bad, and it fixes her right up.

I am happy to hear you guys are fighting to bring this to your country. When I think of all the people that had to live and die in pain, or ended up opioid addicted, I seriously get all furious about it. I am trying to spread the word now, too. There are still too many people being kept in the dark about CBD, as well as being denied access. All so some rich assholes can get richer. The world really is fucked up.

Cat medicine........giggles..

Kat medicine.

;)

• @CracklePot Nice one and thanks for sharing. Sid the dog agrees with your cat and family pets. Yep, the vet cannot believe the improvement in his mobility. I cannot believe how his last dose of meds has got him studying and really, really, REALLY caring about French symbolist poetry. Must tone it down tad. :)

• We have been busy working on and refining the track...new version is now available here

Very interested in hearing your thoughts on whether this is an improvement on the previous version or not, what could be improved, you know you can get too close to something sometimes and not be able to make a proper judgement.

• I think I preferred the original, new one seemed harsher and treble heavy in a digital distortion way.

In related news Canada just gave the go ahead for legalized weed, comes in to effect Oct. 17. While Im happy this finally happened I would like to add...Are you fuckin kidding me? Ive been waiting 20+ years for legal bud but I just quit toking 2 weeks ago!

• @1nsomniak said:
    I think I preferred the original, new one seemed harsher and treble heavy in a digital distortion way.

In related news Canada just gave the go ahead for legalized weed, comes in to effect Oct. 17. While Im happy this finally happened I would like to add...Are you fuckin kidding me? Ive been waiting 20+ years for legal bud but I just quit toking 2 weeks ago!

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuk. That sucks.

One of the greatest things about legalizing weed is all those people in jail for weed get released. Mostly minorities, apparently. B)

• @CracklePot said:

@1nsomniak said:
    I think I preferred the original, new one seemed harsher and treble heavy in a digital distortion way.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuk. That sucks.

One of the greatest things about legalizing weed is all those people in jail for weed get released. Mostly minorities, apparently. B)

Thanks @1nsomniak all thoughts on the mix etc are most welcome and will go in the pot. Ah, we all go on a diet from time to time.

Really hope you are right @CracklePot. :)

• We have now released the track on Bandcamp. You can check it out here
    http://theherbcouncil.bandcamp.com/track/fuckin-liberty

Thanks all for your feedback, it has been very useful.

• edited June 2018

New version is a bit treble heavy, but has even more urgency. Perhaps a combo of both?

• I had some issues with terrible headaches and thanks to legalized marijuana I dealt with it. I've heard about medical marijuana and that some strains can help with migraines. So I picked mk ultra by recommendations and it worked for me just fine.

• @RUST( i )K said:

@CracklePot said:
    CBD is a freakin’ miracle drug in my opinion.

I have an 18 year old cat. She has terrible arthritis, and has trouble getting up and moving around. She needs help eating and using the bathroom on her worst days.

She was at a point where she didn’t stand on her own for a couple of days. I thought that was going to be the end of the road. I was going to have her put down, as I was feeling really bad about how much she must be suffering with constant pain.

During this sad time, a friend relayed their own story of their elderly dog and a similar situation. They tried CBD for pets and said it worked really well. I decide to try it, as I was having a hard time with the reality of putting my dear cat to sleep forever.

I tried the CBD. The first dose had my cat stirring and moving around. That was in the evening. The next day, I gave her more with her breakfast. A little later in the afternoon, she stood up on her own and was walking around. I was totally shocked at how effective CBD is. Then I got really upset, thinking about all the people who have lived in constant pain, or had their Doctor get them hooked on opioids. Greedy motherfuckers. >:)

My cat is doing really well now 1 1/2 months later. I give her CBD in the morning and evening, and she can get up and move around on her own. She even gained a little weight, and stands a little taller.

I ended up getting CBD for my mom (arthritis in her foot) and her elderly dog. She gives CBD to her dog daily like me with my cat. Her dog has stopped the constant wheezing it was doing and breathing better. It can see a little better, too. Best of all, the dog has way more energy and spending more of the day up and about instead of lying down most of the time.

My mom has problems taking aspirin because of stomach irritation. I don’t want her taking any prescription pain killers, either. She now takes the CBD on days when her arthritis is really bad, and it fixes her right up.

I am happy to hear you guys are fighting to bring this to your country. When I think of all the people that had to live and die in pain, or ended up opioid addicted, I seriously get all furious about it. I am trying to spread the word now, too. There are still too many people being kept in the dark about CBD, as well as being denied access. All so some rich assholes can get richer. The world really is fucked up.

Cat medicine........giggles..

Kat medicine.

;)

I would get total paranoia & fear someone would smoke my cat... and I have 8 🐈 🐈 😜

• @stoneredd said:
    I had some issues with terrible headaches and thanks to legalized marijuana I dealt with it. I've heard about medical marijuana and that some strains can help with migraines. So I picked mk ultra by recommendations and it worked for me just fine.

Jeez, that’s good to hear as I just got me some mk 😜
    I don’t know anything about medical cannabis, but I never get colds or influenza
    Haha... perhaps it’s the asocial behaviour one tends to develop 😂 😂 😝

• I wish herb were legal in my state. There is a spiritual and mental health benefit in getting high once in a while, in a moderate and responsible way of course.