Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Solved! Forum Bug? Postings disappear after I gave them a thumbs up!

Since a few days I have noticed a bug when I’m in the forum.

I miss some posts from forum members I have replied, quoted or given a thumbs up!

**I have observed this in the Groove Rider GR Released Thread. **
As you can see in the screenshot I see two of my postings in a row. In between there should be an answer for my question from @rs2000 which I quoted (page 94 in the thread).

https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/23487/groove-rider-gr-16-released#latest

Also the answers from @db909 and @gizmoismogwai I can not see anymore when I’m logged in!

I saw all the answers from @rs2000 , @db909 and @gizmoismogwai just one time!
After I replying or givin a thumbs up to them their postings disappear for me!

I see this behavior on both my iPad and iPhone. When I log out of the forum I see all posts. If I log in again the contributions are missing again.

Does this error only occur to me or can it be observed elsewhere?

What to do?

Edit / Update
I deleted all temporary stuff from Safari like history , Cookies...
But he error still exists! 😩

Comments

• edited June 2018

It happened again!

Sorry folks but there is a problem!

On page 96 I wrote a new comment mentioned Groove Rider and Digitakt.
    I was very happy @Dawdles gave me a reply for my new questions. I gave him a thumbs up for his suggestions! 👍

After I gave him the thumbs up, his posting disappeared for me in the thread!

This is very strange and makes my communication within the thread quite uncomfortable!

May you think the reason for these errors are in my iPad which I mostly use when I’m here but I don’t think so. Cookies are not the problem.

This Error is at all devices I can use. It’s always the same. I can use my iPhone, my iPad, my MacBook or a Windows PC.

The error comes with Safari, Google Chrome and even with Firefox which I never used before in this forum.

I miss postings from @rs2000 , @db909 , @gizmoismogwai and @Dawdles !

Only when I’m logged out I can see all the missing postings!

So what is going on? Where is the problem?

Please give me feedback!

• edited June 2018

OK!

I think I found the problem!

This error occurs when I give a thumbs up for any posting here at the forum!

I just made a test in the new Spacecraft Granular thread!

I was giving the last postings from @deltaVaudio , @david_2017 and @oldschoolwillie just a thumbs up . I have done this with different Maschine (iPad and Mac) and with different browsers (Safari and Chrome). All these postings disappeared when I refreshed the browser.

Can anybody confirm these behavior/ bug?

P.S. i will edit the topic headline! 😎

• I just gave your last post a thumbs up and see no problem, reloaded and its still there.

• edited June 2018

@1nsomniak

Very strange!,,

Now, I didn’t see my last post after your thumbs up! 🙈😩😩

What is going wrong here?

I have this problems with different computer devices and browsers. I’ve tested it with computers I never used before in this forum.

What to do?!?

• If its affecting you across all browsers/devices I feel it must be a setting tied to your account. However Ive gone through all the preferences and don't see anything like that.

My suggestion is first see if it happens when you aren't logged in and maybe make a new user account and see if that fixes it.

One other long shot, could it be some kind of ad-blocker or privacy thing you set up? Maybe thumbs up looks like a facebook tracking thing its blocking

• Thanks a lot for for your feedback @1nsomniak !

When I’m logged out everything is normal and I can see everything.
    I did not setup anything special in my user account it’s all standard.
    I use Adblock Plus in Safari but not on all devices and browsers. I deactivated ABP but it don’t solve the problem.

I also got the idea that maybe my user account is defect (I don’t know why) and I have to setup a new one.

Very strange...

• The smell of virus in the morning

• wimwim
    edited June 2018

@chandroji said:
    @1nsomniak

Very strange!,,

I have this problems with different computer devices and browsers. I’ve tested it with computers I never used before in this forum.

What to do?!?

My guess is if you look at the top of the thread you’ll see the missing posts somewhere up there. You have probably hit the little link at the bottom of the first post that changes the sort order from Date to Votes.

• @wim said:

@chandroji said:
    @1nsomniak

Very strange!,,

What to do?!?

My guess is if you look at the top of the thread you’ll see the missing posts somewhere up there. You have probably hit the little link at the bottom of the first post that changes the sort order from Date to Votes.

Dear @wim !
    This was the problem!

I really was not aware of this little switch and I can’t remember I was using it on day.
    Once switched it will be effected on all threads in the forum.

Puh! I’m really happy you found the reason why I got problems. I was ready to setup a new account today.

Sorry for all confusion!

Thank you so much for your help to solve my problem @wim and @1nsomniak ! Now everything works as expected! 👍🙂🙂🙂🙂🎶🎶🎶

Many greetings from Berlin and have a great day!

• Had that issue too!! And like you posted a thread mentioning @Michael but didn’t get any answers. It was annoying and my posts were in first page when liked by others so I even re-post them sometimes cause I believed they were lost at first, and also if someone use sorting by vote without knowing it he could miss some important posts. Not sure if sorting by vote is useful on forums, don’t make any sense for me, sorting by date is better.

• @Janosax said:
    Had that issue too!! And like you posted a thread mentioning @Michael but didn’t get any answers. It was annoying and my posts were in first page when liked by others so I even re-post them sometimes cause I believed they were lost at first, and also if someone use sorting by vote without knowing it he could miss some important posts. Not sure if sorting by vote is useful on forums, don’t make any sense for me, sorting by date is better.

It’s amazing that this little feature can create so much confusion!

This forum is the first one with this date/vote feature I’ve seen. I don’t think that is so much useful. For me it was a nightmare because I was not aware what was going on... 😎

• @wim said:

@chandroji said:
    @1nsomniak

Very strange!,,

What to do?!?

You rock, @wim :)

• @Janosax said:
    Had that issue too!! And like you posted a thread mentioning @Michael but didn’t get any answers.
    Not sure if sorting by vote is useful on forums, don’t make any sense for me, sorting by date is better.

Did you noticed that something changed in the forum settings?
    I did not see the thumbs up button anymore in the postings... 😎

• Yeah, I couldn't be bothered any more =)

• @Michael said:
    Yeah, I couldn't be bothered any more =)

Thumbs up! ;)