Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Audiocopy broken?

I can't copy any audio to it. It seems to work but the audio saved is blank. I mostly use it with the Yamaha Vocaloid app.
Instead I'm now using the iOS file folder to move audio about. Not a problem, but annoying.

Comments

• I’m guessing noone else has a problem with audiocopy then?

• Hi I had this prob before the last update but was solved

• @pichi said:
    I can't copy any audio to it. It seems to work but the audio saved is blank. I mostly use it with the Yamaha Vocaloid app.
    Instead I'm now using the iOS file folder to move audio about. Not a problem, but annoying.

Vocaloid App? Where?

• @BiancaNeve said:

@pichi said:

Vocaloid App? Where?

In the Japanese app store:

You can create a japanese account and buy a japanese iTunes giftcard, that’s what I did :)

• @BiancaNeve said:

@pichi said:

Vocaloid App? Where?

Mobile VOCALOID Editor
    https://itunes.apple.com/jp/app/mobile-vocaloid-editor/id947797108?l=en&mt=8

Not sure if it's available outside of Japan...

• @White said:

@BiancaNeve said:

@pichi said:

Vocaloid App? Where?

You can create a japanese account and buy a japanese iTunes giftcard, that’s what I did :)

Sounds complicated ! Weird that all the controls are in English while you can only buy it in Japan.

• @BiancaNeve said:

@White said:

@BiancaNeve said:

@pichi said:

Vocaloid App? Where?

Sounds complicated ! Weird that all the controls are in English while you can only buy it in Japan.

It’s not so complicated :)

There are a couple of english vocaloids:

CyberDiva
    Cyber Songman
    Fukase
    Megpoid

But they are Iap’s

• So can you run apps from 2 different stores on your I device at the same time?

• Yes I can :)

• edited June 2018

How much is it? Including one of the English voices?

• I don’t remember the price of the app, but the iap’s costs 169 danish crowns which is approx. 26 us dollars

• The app costs 2400 japanese yen which is approx. 22 us dollars

• The app is $43. The iap voices are $22. English voices iap only.

• @pichi said:
    The app is $43. The iap voices are $22. English voices iap only.

You’re right, The app is 4800 yen and the iap’s 2400 yen, which is 43 and 22 us dollars.

• Thanks - way too much for my taste.

Will stick to piapro studio on pc.

• @BiancaNeve said:
    Thanks - way too much for my taste.

Will stick to piapro studio on pc.

Where did you buy it? I couldn't find a site to purchase it.

• It was part of a bundle at best service.de years ago. Came with studio one and hatsunemiko English