Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Sounds of groove

edited June 2018 in Creations

A very old track from 2007, 0% iOS 100% Ableton Live!!

Instruments played are Xaphoon, Moroccan flute, flute and of course tenor sax. There is also some voice with Guitar Rig 2 effects.

Lot of movement, textures and free jazz influence in sax playing.

Much better with good headphones. Sounds of Groove!!

Comments

• Very good! Thanks for sharing!

• Good job! All kinds of interesting stuff going on in here. Several moments of pure unhinged goodness in the middle. Groove is in the house.. Made me think of John Zorn’s Naked City.

• edited June 2018

@theconnactic said:
    Very good! Thanks for sharing!

@scadet said:
    Good job! All kinds of interesting stuff going on in here. Several moments of pure unhinged goodness in the middle. Groove is in the house.. Made me think of John Zorn’s Naked City.

Thanks to both of you, glad you enjoyed!

I had lot of fun to do it, there was some intensity.

Still wait for this iOS music app which will rule them all!! :smiley: