Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

SeekBeats Editing Longer Patterns

Hi I’ve recently bought SeekBeats and I’m greatly enjoying the app but not sure if I’m missing something. It appears to me that if you double the pattern length there’s no way to edit the second half of the pattern, is this correct. I’d consult the manual but I can’t seem to find one of those either. Probably being really dim.

Comments

• Sorry guys, tired time waster, just discovered how you drag top edge of pattern, now I can’t find how how to remove my post. Probably past my bed time, contacted the poor developer as well! Doh

• no worries. i’m looking to buy that app. so that’s one less thing for me to learn when i get it. lol