Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Soulful Atmospheric First Jam (The Perils of Home Recording)

Soulful Atmospheric Jam (Elevated Jam Tracks) 20180616 160552
Here is another first time jam along with a new Elevated Jam Track, complete with the usual occasional dodgy notes but also some added dog barks and wife interruption :)

I am using my Fender Stratocaster into my iPad via iRig2 and using Bias FX for the tone, with a '59 Tweed Lux Amp, a little Tube Screamer and a fair amount of Reverb. Recorded by my phone.
Hope you like it! :)

Comments

• Excellent! Do I hear a bit of Mark Knophfler. Influence? 😁🍺

• Thanks, @seachord - I do like Mark Knopfler but never really though of him as an conscious influence - those would be Ritchie Blackmore, Eric Clapton, Carlos Santana, Jimmy Page, Tony Iommi and others of that era and some of the neo-Prog guitarists (though I can only hope to play half as well as them!) :smile:

• Gilmour leave this body!

• @AlterEgo_UK
    A nice and peaceful jam I’ve enjoyed this morning before breakfast!
    Well done Colin, I like your music! πŸŽΆπŸŽΆπŸ‘

• @Kitusai said:
    Gilmour leave this body!

Ah, yes! I missed him off my list of influences! :smile: Thank @Kitusai

• @chandroji said:
    @AlterEgo_UK
    A nice and peaceful jam I’ve enjoyed this morning before breakfast!
    Well done Colin, I like your music! πŸŽΆπŸŽΆπŸ‘

Thank you very much @chandroji :smile:

• Absolutely lovely playing. Ideal to drift away on a sunny day. :)

BTW, the slight influence I hear is none of those listed so far, but rather, the excellent Paul Kossoff.

• @Zen210507 said:
    Absolutely lovely playing. Ideal to drift away on a sunny day. :)

BTW, the slight influence I hear is none of those listed so far, but rather, the excellent Paul Kossoff.

Yes! Paul Kossoff is indeed another guitarist I admire (and Rory Gallagher, Jimi Hendrix and Robin Trower - though they are not really evident in this track :smile: ) Thanks @Zen210507

• I really liked it also. . . . Your left hand vibrato reminds me more of BBKing or Clapton . . .

• Thanks, @dblonde I think Clapton was influenced by B B King (amongst others). I came across Clapton initially and he was a big influence on me for sure :smile: