Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

BeatHawk - Song Play timeline issue

Is their a known issue using the song mode in BeatHawk where when you press play it randomly chooses a start point?

Comments

• _ki_ki
    edited June 2018

I had a simular problem in track mode of BeatHawk AU when link was enabled in my AUM host.
    Also the BeatHawk setting ‚IAA/AU Sync Timeline Position‘ needs to be enabled.

• Did you inform it to UVI
    I informed it many times but the person who attend mail all time said we are waiting the engineer reply : who is that lazy engineer did not consider the case
    Beat hawk in app purchase is strangely taking time to download too
    They are for money making
    Alexandre Sole (UVI Support)
    Feb 6, 2023, 12:48 GMT+1

Hi,

Sorry once again for the delay,

I'm still waiting for some information from our team, I will get back to you as soon as I have a feedback.
    All the best from Paris,
    Support Team