Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

BEATMAKER 3 - Full Demo For The LUDWIG KIT Pack Also Feat The AKAI MPD218

Here is a full cover demo for the Ludwig Kit IAP for BeatMaker 3, this is a really great kit, very real feeling when playing with a drum pad controller.

Comments

• Best non hip hop demo of beatmaker 3 I’ve seen. Great demo. And great drum kit.

• Great demo. You sure play a mean drum kit!

• @thesoundtestroom Don't know if you missed it but there's some of macros assigned to the kit too making it even more epic :)

• @Samu said:
    @thesoundtestroom Don't know if you missed it but there's some of macros assigned to the kit too making it even more epic :)

What kind of things do the macros do in this kit?

• edited June 2018

@universe said:

@Samu said:
    @thesoundtestroom Don't know if you missed it but there's some of macros assigned to the kit too making it even more epic :)

What kind of things do the macros do in this kit?

Those are the macros for the Ludwig Kit.
    There's also plenty of preset-patterns included :)

• It was one of the first and only sound packs that I bought for BM3. It does not disappoint.

• Here’s me looking for great sounding authentic analogue kits in beathawk patterning drummer pro or whatever all those other ones are, and there was a cool one right under my nose all along.

• @thesoundtestroom how do you think it compares to the BeatHawk acoustic kit iap?

• It's a good kit, the cymbals sound very nice to me, especially how they respond to velocity.

• Doug - your drumming past has finally come full circle!

• Doug: Great demo. I never buy these packs, but I'll follow your link. (Is the Vintage Kit any good?)

Also, as I am completely immune from asking newbie questions: What exactly are macros in BM3? I really don't know.

• @ExAsperis99 I made a demo all about the Macros that pretty much explains everything, Macros are very very cool

• Excellent! Thank you.