Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

SodaDJ - audio not showing up in Ape/Aum

I have a DJ gig in an hour, very low pressure thing, so I wanted to try out Soda, and wanted to run it in Aum or ApeM... I did this before, when it came out, but it seems its not working now - as soon as I load it as an iAA in Aum or Ape, audio vanishes. Checked the usual culprits, but nothing.

Oddly enough, its showing up in my headphone out, just not the RCA outs. Same with Monitor Channel.

Anyone had and or solved this problem?

Comments

• Tried it with and without Novation 2x4 sound card, same prob.

• I don’t have the same setup as you, but soda and apeMatrix are working fine together for me:

• edited June 2018

• edited June 2018

Yeah, tried that... What ver iOS u on? It did work a couple weeks ago. I think??? I updated iOS?

• @scottsunn said:
    Yeah, tried that... What ver iOS u on? It did work a couple weeks ago. I think??? I updated iOS?

11.4 on 10.5

I did have to hit “reload” a couple times to get Turnado to work.

I think apeMatrix is very close, but likely a bug or two left in the IAA connectivity. AUs are solid for me.

Although, it hasn’t even been a full week since launch and there’s already been an update. I’m sure it’ll be rock solid soon enough. :)