Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Beepstreet Drambo app - release date Anyone know?

Comments

• It was estimated for this month. But maybe only the beta. But we're near :smile:

• @senhorlampada said:
    It was estimated for this month. But maybe only the beta. But we're near :smile:

Ok cool

• @stormbeats said:

@senhorlampada said:
    It was estimated for this month. But maybe only the beta. But we're near :smile:

Ok cool

That guy is super busy. DerVoco, Sunrizer update and drambo all in the same quarter. Really awesome what he’s doing.

• @senhorlampada said:

😅

• Still in alpha. Beta in August... mmm I'm not what requirements there are for beta but there's still few bits missing and I think it is in everyone's interest that it is baked properly.

My bet is on late December app release but maybe I'm being overly negative.

I'll have a short video with Impaktor style action on drambo in the next couple of days.

• A christmas miracle! :lol:

• If this is your first time reading this thread: Everyone scroll back up and look at the dates ! 😮 LOL

Posts actually from today are hopeful. Looking forward to that video @supadom

• @Hmtx said:
    If this is your first time reading this thread: Everyone scroll back up and look at the dates ! 😮 LOL

Posts actually from today are hopeful. Looking forward to that video @supadom

Whaaaat?! You're right. I thought it was a new thread. Great detective work mate!

• Haha, every post here could have been written today, but it wasn’t. @realdawei had us all going ;-)

• @Hmtx said:
    Haha, every post here could have been written today, but it wasn’t. @realdawei had us all going ;-)

Haha..ya got me...but it was delightful to watch.