Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Drum Perfect Pro - Can I import or record my own samples into it?

Thanks in advance for any info
Also does it have multi outputs routing and swing quantize?

Comments

• Three times yes:
    you can import your own samples
    it does have multiple outputs via Audiobus and via IAA
    it does have a Swing function

• Hell yeah - and you can use it as a MIDI source to trigger sounds from other apps.

• @Marinus @Daveypoo ok cheers for info

• @Marinus @Daveypoo last question does it have a bitcrusher And if poss are there any links online to view the list of effects?

• @stormbeats said:
    @Marinus @Daveypoo last question does it have a bitcrusher And if poss are there any links online to view the list of effects?

@stormbeats said:
    @Marinus @Daveypoo last question does it have a bitcrusher And if poss are there any links online to view the list of effects?

There aren't any effects that I know of - it doesn't work that way. It definitely doesn't have a bitcrusher anywhere... If so, someone clue me in to what I'm missing.

DD is really far from any other drum machine - I found it most useful for experimentation.

• wimwim
    edited June 2018

@Daveypoo said:
    DD is really far from any other drum machine - I found it most useful for experimentation

Not Different Drummer, Drum Perfect Pro.

• DPP has compression and reverb, no bit crush. Nothin’ stoping you from using external FX on it though.

• @stormbeats said:

No bitcrusher.
    DPP has the following effects:
    Sample level: ADSR envelope, time stretching, pitch shifting, 21-band EQ
    Instrument level: compressor
    Kit level: convolution reverb (send per instrument)

• edited June 2018

@wim @Marinus ok thanks
    @wim can it load Au effects?

• edited June 2018

BOOOO - you're right, I suck and misread the title.

Sorry - had my head around the new DD update and wasn't thinking DPP. Gosh darn acronyms.....

• @stormbeats said:
    @wim @Marinus ok thanks
    @wim can it load Au effects?

No.
    But it’s an IAA app, so you can load it in another host like Audiobus, AUM, Cubasis, etc, and run it through AU FX.