Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Post your ApeMatrix Creations Here Thread 😍🤯👊🏼™️

edited June 2018 in Creations

‪Slowly it creeps to the foreground of comprehension and begins to mutter tones of timbres in echoes of reverie...kauldron brambos Zeeon boil and drumble...

Comments

• @echoopera said:
    ‪Slowly it creeps to the foreground of comprehension and begins to mutter tones of timbres in echoes of reverie...kauldron brambos Zeeon boil and drumble...

@echoopera Any chance you can share the preset?

• Love it. The slappy rythm has a water drumming feel to it. Very cool.

• edited June 2018

That was lovely , really liked the evolving textures and mellow feel to it.

Today was the first time I've tried to record any kind of generative type music myself; first time using Rozetta apps or Apematrix for that matter. Maybe I'll get better in time; as I had a hard time keeping it from sounding too random and chaotic, so I threw on a 4 on the floor w/ Beathawk 808, & did a little sax improv on top of it and called it a day. Bit of a crash n burn for first effort, completely out of my comfort zone ;)

Despite my failure to produce anything decent, I still had a lot of fun with ApeMatrix - possibilities are endless with the LFOs. Learned a lot.. Would love to check out some of the patches you guys come up with.

• edited June 2018

Used SPA (x2), iSem, SynMP, Dischord, VoiceSynth, and Kosmonaut...

• @Jumpercollins said:

@echoopera said:

Let’s see if this works Audiobus preset 'ApeMatrix zeeon Session': http://preset.audiob.us/D52N8rYyx93jYmi

• edited June 2018

• @echoopera said:

@Jumpercollins said:

@echoopera said:

Let’s see if this works Audiobus preset 'ApeMatrix zeeon Session': http://preset.audiob.us/D52N8rYyx93jYmi

@echoopera Cheers just seen your preset gift via AB3 yes it works great.

• @Jumpercollins said:

@echoopera said:

@Jumpercollins said:

@echoopera said:

@echoopera Cheers just seen your preset gift via AB3 yes it works great.

Awesome. Enjoy.

• edited June 2018

Finaly...

At this time time, as an ape you can easily modulate all parameters. Another thing I appreciate is the virtual keyboard which is better than AUM one IMO. But I am still very beginner with APM...

• edited June 2018

2 thiings I did yeztarday, both were just jams, no real plan on either...

Top one is and I think RuizFM and Sector, bottom is SeekBeatz Galileao, Mersenne, Kauldron

• Eighth take... I hope the final.

cheers

• A dark other one...

I like the Ripplemaker big bassdrum (with EOS). Other thingfs are iVCS noise with special fx...

• Another one... strange drums... Nice to modulate the outputs with LFO. Cut and cut and cut...

• I am still on it...

One other with more modulation...