Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

App sales figures?

2»

Comments

• @MonzoPro said:

@syrupcore said:

"But it looks good on my screen!"

If I had a quid for every time someone had said that...

@syrupcore said:
    TBF, Pagemaker did have a reasonable set of pre-press features. By v6 anyway. If you knew what you were doing—and weren't trying to lay out a newspaper—it was mostly fine, if generally immature as compared to Quark. As opposed to something like MS publisher, PM totally got and facilitated concepts like bleeds, linked assets, color spaces, registration marks, etc.

I've just been going through the tutorials for the Publisher Beta: https://affinity.serif.com/en-us/tutorials/publisher/desktop/

It's bloody good, got all of that stuff. Actually makes me want to do a bit of print work again, makes it look like fun.

Also it'll link in with Photo and Designer, so yu can just click the persona buttons on the top and edit your vector logo, or change the colours in your photo.

Affinity are really knocking the ball out of the park.

Wow. That is impressive. Quite a lot of 'essential' features right outta the gate. Like, I wouldn't expect a $50 (presumably) v1 of the app to have widow/orphan control or all of the baseline grid control. Plus, all the bonus points for having both character and paragraph styles. With inheritance.