Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

iMaschine dropped in price

Neither AB yet nor iPad version, but ...

Comments

• ...nor IAA,nor...i saw the pricedrop but couldn't care less.They don't care,i don't care.Simple game.

• I still buy those IAP packs, for the drum kits. But it is a bitch to go through soundcloud every single time you wanna get the beat into another app. This kind of attitude and support from NI doesn't really help if they want me so splash out all that cash for their hardware.

• edited November 2013

Agreed. It doesn't seem much interest from the dev (sadly).

• Is it possible to copy the kits in wav format via iFunbox?

• Haven't looked at it in ifunbox. But I'd be surprised if they weren't in some encrypted format ?

• Yes you can get the kits out in wav with iFunbox. About the only use of this app is for the drumkits. Background audio alone would do wonders for this app

• Ok, cool! thanks.