Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

WebLP by Klevgrand

2»

Comments

• Hm… Perhaps an obvious question, but… What’s the effect of the switch between EU and US plugs? Is voltage supposed to make a difference in sound? If so, which one?

• @syrupcore i'm having a nerdy arousal here! :lol:

• @Enkerli said:
    Hm… Perhaps an obvious question, but… What’s the effect of the switch between EU and US plugs? Is voltage supposed to make a difference in sound? If so, which one?

I think it's the pitch of the hum.

• @richardyot said:

@Enkerli said:
    Hm… Perhaps an obvious question, but… What’s the effect of the switch between EU and US plugs? Is voltage supposed to make a difference in sound? If so, which one?

Yepp, that's it :)

• @richardyot said:

@Enkerli said:

I LOVE this feature. Also like the power cable quality - beautiful.

• Yeah these guys have been knocking it outta the park since their excursion into the mini-synths...of course, they were right on point before then as well. The synth series was fun, and I really liked Jussi more than most, but I like this new ‘utilities’ phase from Klevgrand starting with Brusfri.

• @oat_phipps said:
    Yeah these guys have been knocking it outta the park since their excursion into the mini-synths...of course, they were right on point before then as well. The synth series was fun, and I really liked Jussi more than most, but I like this new ‘utilities’ phase from Klevgrand starting with Brusfri.

Yes Brusfri is killer.

Potential workflow: add noise with DAW Cassette and then remove it with Brusfri. That way you can justify your app purchases....

• @richardyot said:

@oat_phipps said:
    Yeah these guys have been knocking it outta the park since their excursion into the mini-synths...of course, they were right on point before then as well. The synth series was fun, and I really liked Jussi more than most, but I like this new ‘utilities’ phase from Klevgrand starting with Brusfri.

Yes Brusfri is killer.

Potential workflow: add noise with DAW Cassette and then remove it with Brusfri. That way you can justify your app purchases....

Actually, this would be interesting. If you could get Brusfri to silence everything but when the instrument or voice was playing, that might be a cool effect.

• Here is a little video demo I made this morning, I hope they decide to port this one too

• I would like if when you stop and then restart the turntable, the slowdown and startup would happen more gradually. It seems to happen to quickly for my taste to be used as a special effect.

• Seriously, considering how 'tweak-able' the javascript version of WebLP is It would be a total blast if all those parameters were available in the AUv3 Parameters too. Imagine the mayhem when driving it with apeMatrix LFOs :D

• @Enkerli said:

It's easiest to hear the difference if you turn up the hum slider, turn on the power switch (far left) but don't hit play. I assume it's toggling between 50hz and 60hz based hums.

No Klevgard but pretty neat set of generators:
    https://mynoise.net/NoiseMachines/60HzHumNoiseGenerator.php
    https://mynoise.net/NoiseMachines/50HzHumNoiseGenerator.php

• Huh. Looks like they have an iOS app with a few of the generators from the site. https://mynoise.net/iOS/theApp.php

• @syrupcore said:
    Huh. Looks like they have an iOS app with a few of the generators from the site. https://mynoise.net/iOS/theApp.php

He has a pretty strict copyright on those noises though.

• @syrupcore said:

@Enkerli said:

It's easiest to hear the difference if you turn up the hum slider, turn on the power switch (far left) but don't hit play. I assume it's toggling between 50hz and 60hz based hums.

Doh! Had turned off the hum. Did notice some forum posts elsewhere and it does make sense it terms of the frequency. Hadn’t noticed the difference in equipment from both continents.

• How long it took for the casette thing to go au from this sort of web app?

• @Enkerli said:

@syrupcore said:

@Enkerli said:

Doh! Had turned off the hum. Did notice some forum posts elsewhere and it does make sense it terms of the frequency. Hadn’t noticed the difference in equipment from both continents.

You wouldn't notice it from the gear itself. It's from the power lines. US gear hums at 50hz in France.

• Another hit for the Klevfactory

• This is just perfect for trashing up stuff :)
    (Automating the 'buffer playback direction' for scratch effects would be cool though).

• edited June 2018

@ToMess said:
    How long it took for the casette thing to go au from this sort of web app?

Not sure, but this took about 6 days. :)

• Just out of interest, does anyone know why this one isn’t universal? DAW Cassette is much used on my iPhone.