Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT (sorta) Autonomous Mutant Festival - free music campout in the Oregon/Washington wilderness

https://mutantfestival.org/

I have only missed this festival 2 times in the past 20 years, I work in the event / festival industry - I've been to them all. This is one of the most special events I've ever attended. Its completely free, hundreds of amazing people show up from all over the world, and there are many amazing sound systems. It is sorta like a cooler, smaller, free version of burningman but in the national forest instead of the desert.

Starts in 2 weeks, goes for 10 days.

If you like really amazing art, endless all night / all day music on many different soundsystems, and making great friends, you can't get any better imho. Oh yeah, I'm running a camp with a 2000 watt soundsystem, so the iPad is gonna get to stretch its legs!!

Did I mention its free?