Audiobus: Use your music apps together.
What is Audiobus? — Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.Download on the App Store
Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.
Which iOS Synths have MPE? - Part Two
There already was a post on this HERE in December by @Enkerli but a lot has happened since then. I was wondering if we could update it as my Roli Seaboard Block arrives later this week, and I"m very excited.
These synths were included in that previous post.
- Air Craft: AC Sabre (iPhone controller)
- Apple: GarageBand (Universal pseudo-DAW)
- Christophe Duquesne: SpringSound (Universal synth, physical modeling)
- Jesper Nordin: Gestrument (Universal controller)
- KV331 Audio: Synthmaster Player (Universal synth, playing patches from the desktop version)
- Moog Music: Model 15 Modular (Universal virtual modular synth), AniMoog (iPad and iPhone wavetable-like “anisotropic” synth),
- Ngo Minh Ngoc: iFretless Bass, iFretless Brass, iFretless Sax, iFretless Guitar (Universal instrument emulation romplers)
- One Red Dog Media: Arctic ProSynth (iPad synth, virtual analog)
- PPG Apps: WaveGenerator, WaveMapper & Infinite (iPad wavetable synths)
- ROLI: Seaboard 5D (Universal Equator-based synth), Noise (Universal sequencer and synth which only accepts ROLI devices EDIT: which works as an AU plugin, so also accepts other devices) , ROLI Play (Universal, introduction to the Lightpad Block)
- Sonosaurus: ThumbJam, DrumJam (Universal samplers)
- Wizdom Music: GeoShred, Geo Synthesizer, SampleWiz (Universal synths, physical modeling)
I think we can add since then:
- Moog Model D
- Synthmaster One
- Zeeon? This was listed as a possibility
Some of the instruments above are probably better suited to the Block than the Seaboard.
Maybe at some point, somebody who knows what they're talking about can divide them up that way.
One thing that's interesting is that MPE is spreading to iOS at an equal, if not faster pace than it is on the desktop.