Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Is there a good fx set in one package for ios

edited June 2018 in General App Discussion

Is there a good set of effects for ios with reverb, eq, compressor, limiter, modulation and others in one package?
Good for use on instruments, tracks and for mastering? For audio and midi if possible.

TIA.

Comments

• Guess you want suggestions that are AU only? If not Master FX has a lot going on https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/master-fx-classic-effects/id688753840?mt=8&at=10laUK

• @Frenq said:
    Is there a good set of effects for ios with reverb, eq, compressor, limiter, modulation and others in one package?
    Good for use on instruments, tracks and for mastering? For audio and midi if possible.

TIA.

If you don't care about the price: Auria plus IAPs
    If you do: Audio Evolution Mobile plus IAPs
    I don't know how the ToneBoosters plugins compare against FabFilter sound-wise but they're definitely on a high standard. I've used AEM for live 8-track recordings, editing, mixing and even "poor man's mastering", and it's definitely a solution that you can produce high quality results with. It has its little issues with some 3rd-party AU and IAA plugins but the ones I'm using work well (one of them is brusfri, great for denoising those noisy acoustic recordings).
    I don't know what you mean by MIDI support tho.
    If it's automation, then yes, all parameters are automatable.

• @rs2000 The should work on midi tracks too if used in a daw.

• After many, many hope filler purchases, I’ve come to the conclusion that there are some relatively cheap or even free FX apps that are abolutely brilliant. The Brambos Filters and Frekvens, to give examples. That said, the Fab Filters packages are so good, it’s really well worth investing in them, if your budget allows.

• What host are you using? Some of the hosts have some decent fx built in. As for mastering, you are probably best with either the stand alone apps. If you are properly mastering, you might want to consider doing the best mix you can in Auria with its great IAPs and then getting someone else to master (if you intend to publish your work and unless you feel confident!)

• Audio Damage studio bundle.