Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Sunrizer AUv3 coming soon.

This from BeepStreet Facebook page...awesome!

Comments

• Oh yeah!!!!!!!!

• Mein Gott! I can’t take all this good fortune, I’m only a human being.

• I messaged beepstreet a few months back about Sunrizer updates and he said something was planned. This must be it and I cannot wait. Still after all these years my favorite iOS synth!

• How does this synth compare to synthmaster just released - similar sounding or wildly different ?

• @universe said:
    How does this synth compare to synthmaster just released - similar sounding or wildly different ?

Different, but not wildly so. But it is wildly special IMO. Certainly a classic.

• @universe said:
    How does this synth compare to synthmaster just released - similar sounding or wildly different ?

Sunrizer is a joy for making patches. It sounds wonderful, very flexible and it is one of the benchmark synths on this platform.

• Upgrade or a new app? (Do I need to buy again?).

I do like Sunrizer - it has its own sound for sure. But for some reason it rarely finds its way into any of my tracks. Perhaps AU will change that.

• 7% CPU in AUM. I wonder what device he is using for testing.

• @brice Did you ever program on a JP8080? I’ve always had a strange fascination with that synth without ever having touched it, so Sunrizer was an automatic purchase when I discovered it.

• @DCJ said:
    @brice Did you ever program on a JP8080? I’ve always had a strange fascination with that synth without ever having touched it, so Sunrizer was an automatic purchase when I discovered it.

I had a JP8080. Excellent synth. It replaced my MS2000 in 2002 when I bought one second hand. Loved the control panel, knob per function.

• @DCJ said:
    @brice Did you ever program on a JP8080? I’ve always had a strange fascination with that synth without ever having touched it, so Sunrizer was an automatic purchase when I discovered it.

Indeed I did, a JP-8000. It was my “first love” synth and thankfully it’s still sitting right next to me.

I know what you mean about the strange fascination. I’ve had one over the JD-800 for years. No idea why.

• So great - I will use this synth WAY more as an AUv3. What a time to be alive!

• @99476598326 ah I can’t count how many times I almost pulled the trigger on an MS2000 since it was released. I think it was only a couple, years ago that I finally decided I don’t need it. :D

• @Hmtx said:
    7% CPU in AUM. I wonder what device he is using for testing.

But, in this snapshot, do you know that any sound at all is processed in time of the screendump?

But, we soon will know how effective it is compared to Synthmaster One...

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Halftone said:
    Upgrade or a new app? (Do I need to buy again?).

I do like Sunrizer - it has its own sound for sure. But for some reason it rarely finds its way into any of my tracks. Perhaps AU will change that.

I bought it so long ago and have liked it so much that I wouldn't even mind paying for it again as an AU.

• @MarkR said:

@Halftone said:
    Upgrade or a new app? (Do I need to buy again?).

I bought it so long ago and have liked it so much that I wouldn't even mind paying for it again as an AU.

I’d pay for the update. Heck, it took labor and time to code. I’ll pay for an update.

• I’d pay again too, but would like to see some kind of bundle discount.

• Sunrizer was one of the first synths I got on iOS and it is so good! I will definitely be using it a lot more when it becomes AU'd :)

• Serious business

• Yes, finally! :) Some release info from facebook comments, also says not sure if it will be universal yet.

• @cretakano said:
    Yes, finally! :) Some release info from facebook comments, also says not sure if it will be universal yet.

Huge kudos for deciding to keep it 'just an update' for loyal BeepStreet supporters :)

• Really hope it ends up being universal, would love the AU on my iPhone 7 as it can handle more instances of stuff than my Air 2!

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • If it is ‘just an update’, I’ll likely try to track down a tip jar. Every time I fire Sunrizer up I’m reminded what a great synth it is, and the only reason it’s not in the current workflow is lack of AU. Cool news!

• edited June 2018

Is it time to purchase e Sunrizer?

• It's not even my birthday!

• Stoked! My first and still one of my fav iOS synths

• I've heard that implementing AUv3 with an existing app is no trivial undertaking. For a commercial app, I'd expect to pay for the work, but then this is iOS. Yet another fantastic deal.

• It’s so heartening to see everyone happy to pay for the time Beep must have poured into this. My god I love Sunrizer. Bought it as a VST too. And yes Beep, if this is a free update we need a tip jar so we can at least buy you a bloody drink!