Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Reason For IPad?

I know it’s been discussed before and I may have posted this already or not.. So forgive me if I did.
, Korg gives away a bunch of free software when you buty their midi usb controllers like Nanokey Studio, NanoKontrol, etc. Unless I’m mistaken , part of that software set was Ableton Lite . It seems to have been substituted with Reason Lite. I think that you can export Gadget into Ableton Lite still .. But you can’t as of now export Reason Lite to Gadget . I emailed Reason about this and they informed me they’re not supposed to talk about it which is in fact encouraging . So for those of you (us) who’ve been clamoring for “Reason ios, this would be pretty cool, being able to export Gadget I to Reason Lite a d then from Lite I to actual Reason. Stay tuned .

Comments

• Given that Reason is a fun all-in-one workstation that has been (and still is?) very cpu-efficient, building it on iOS shouldn't be a problem - if the Propellerheads are open-minded enough to step into it, that is ;)

• @rs2000 said:
    Given that Reason is a fun all-in-one workstation that has been (and still is?) very cpu-efficient, building it on iOS shouldn't be a problem - if the Propellerheads are open-minded enough to step into it, that is ;)

I'm pretty convinced that Propellerhead is working on a mobile version of Reason.
    Pretty convinced that it will be both iOS and Android at the same releasedate...
    But, that's me guessing...
    But the company here in Sweden has been seeking people thru advertising for several years, and the ad have explain there's a mobile experience they seeking :-)

It might just show up as a chock - time will tell...

• Android?