Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Hexaglyphics Noise Generator “returns” to App Store

Comments

• It is there, maybe it never went away?
    Dev says no more Apple, but maybe Raspberry:
    “In the last years i made a switch from proprietary platforms to full support to open source technologies. As i no longer want to support a company such as Apple i stopped paying my developer fee, so this app has been retired from the store. I hope to have some time in the future to make a DIY version, maybe using an rPi and a touchscreen. I apologize to all the people who bought my app on Apple devices, but i thought this was the right thing to do.”
    http://npisanti.com/hexaglyphics.html
    ?
    I love Hexaglyphics.... iPhone version would be awesome !

• thanks, didn't have this yet :)

• What a wonderfully weird thing, going to pump this through some meaty effects.

I can see this playing with Shoom.

• Ive had this on my iPad for years and didn't want to delete it because it was removed from the store...but I can't figure out what to do with it.

• Love this app and glad to see it back. I had thought about contacting the dev to ask if he were willing to release the code as open source so that we could load it on our own.

• Love hexaglyphics. Glad to see it is back. It is great with a looper!

• I'm certain this was gone for a good while. I lost it during my last iPad Pro upgrade and was devastated it was gone and hadn't been saved to my desktop. Thrilled it's back! It's capable of some killer sub-bass too... using that bottom quadrant in the interface.

• Watch your ears/speakers with this one...

• This is nice :blush:
    Thanks!

• A great rhythmic sound generator. Will experiment with the various effect apps that have come out since its heyday.

• Forgot how amazing this is, especially through a nice effect chain!

• you can create killer drones with this>shed loads of fx!!

• @id_23 said:
    you can create killer drones with this>shed loads of fx!!

Killer drone

• @id_23 said:
    you can create killer drones with this>shed loads of fx!!

Absolute brilliant for drones. Wow. Just came back from somewhere... I don’t remember but there were lots of EOS2 and crystalline and delay :)

• How the heck do you activate the latch? I did it once but can’t work out how I did it...?

• edited June 2018

A W E S O M E !
    Glad to see this little gem back from oblivion.

• @gusgranite said:
    How the heck do you activate the latch? I did it once but can’t work out how I did it...?

The “latch all” only works in one performance mode (the icon to the right of the latch) I think it’s Standard.

This got me too until I read a manual, the link to which escapes me right now.

• Nice one! Thank you.

Latch mode + Perforator is most excellent!

• I just worked Hexaglyphics for an hour on the ferry. I wanted to get some loops before it disappears again. AU be damned...