Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Synthmaster One is out!

Comments

• Nice sounding Tool!!😍
    Can‘t find the save button in AU. Save preset in stand alone is obvios.

• Having trouble saving and lost a few presets. Am I correct that in standalone you must save in the "User" bank (in other words, must identify the patch in the "Attributes" tab)? If so, would you kindly consider streamlining this process for a future update? Nice synth, but a bummer to lose work.

• edited June 2018

If you could make a video of you reading the manual in realtime, that would be great too. :p

• These pics show that the sound FB Organ 01 clearly exists and has bank FB1919 as an attribute. They also show that selecting the bank with no other selections, that FB Organ 01 does not show in that bank. So seems that if I search with no banks or anything selected, I may find my other lost sounds (that don’t start with FB) that were also saved with the FB1919 bank attribute - hopefully lol

• I totally forgot about this and while working out a great preset as AU in Cubasis, I saved it as a Cubasis preset on now it saved. But I wish I could transfer that to the standalone version.

@Satie said:
    Nice sounding Tool!!😍

• @Fruitbat1919 said:

These pics show that the sound FB Organ 01 clearly exists and has bank FB1919 as an attribute. They also show that selecting the bank with no other selections, that FB Organ 01 does not show in that bank. So seems that if I search with no banks or anything selected, I may find my other lost sounds (that don’t start with FB) that were also saved with the FB1919 bank attribute - hopefully lol

Found another one. Again, not showing in its bank attributed to it.

• I think I managed to save a preset yesterday with no name...good luck finding THAT one! :smiley:

• @oddSTAR said:
    I think I managed to save a preset yesterday with no name...good luck finding THAT one! :smiley:

Clint Eastwood Sound per chance? :p

• @AudioGus said:

@papertiger said:~~~~

@kv331audio_bulent said:
    I am shooting all sorts of tutorial videos today so we wont need a written manual :wink:

Please reconsider your decision. Not everyone has the time to watch videos to learn how to use an app/program. It is far more efficient for an end-user to be able to look up a specific function or how something works than to wade through videos.

I was actually fairly interested in SynthMaster One but this decision has made me reconsider. I have spent the last week or so trying to figure out if even the desktop version has a particular feature in the Oscillator section and I couldn't find a manual online. I don't have time to sit through videos to find the answer to a question I could find quickly in in a searchable PDF. I can't be the only one.

Thanks for your consideration and congrats on the launch.

I do like manuals too and often enjoy reading them right through but I also get that they are a massive commitment requiring a lot of work. At this price point I am OK with it. Videos are not ideal but sooo much better than no videos at all.

Both are ideal - do offer the videos along with a PDF or online manual. Cubasis and FLSM have online manuals along with initial videos but old videos do not get updated when new features are added because YT does not allow to replace existing videos with new ones - they just upload new videos showing just the incremental new features. Videos save time but have their own issues with YT, soft copies are searchable and low bandwidth (without audio) and so offering both formats are ideal.

• I too would like a manual. I don't care for most video demos. Much too time-consuming.

• Beta 1.04 live! Testing! 4X oversamplling is there!! Wow!

• Vote here for videos - like a manual to read, love a video to watch :)

• Follow my steps outlined before and you’ll be able to recover and save your presets.
    Here’s a couple of screenshots of the user bank I made and I don’t know why it’s duplicated but it might be that on a preset I might have left the company entry blank.

• ...is there a plan to program this phantastic app for universal (iPhone)?...already bought the app for iPad...and I would pay again for an extra iPhone app...such a great synth...thank you very much...

• ALBALB
    edited June 2018

@MusicMan4Christ - I was finally able to find my presets by hitting "Save As" and then looking at the list that is displayed in standalone. Hit close, then just searched one of the names on the list (typing the exact name, exact upper and lower case). Quite futzy. I went ahead and saved each to iCloud as you suggested, which is a good workaround for now. But... hoping that this gets sorted out.

• This app is so perfect for my few remaining iOS needs.

I wanted a Serum or Ableton Wavetable type iOS app and this is close as it gets

PLUS

SMALL FOOTPRINT

• Don’t forget to hit Save again after you move to iCloud. I think it is not making a copy but actually moving it there. So if you hit Save again after you move to iCloud it stays in SM1.

• Guys registered my SM1 and Wow wow wow!!! The free presets are awesome!

But, the 4X oversampling is it!! Jaw hit floor!!!

Oh boy just wait till this gets released! Testing it to shreds!

• @kv331audio_bulent I was going to sit this one out, but your presence on this thread has convinced me that supporting this app would be a good thing. Off to get some credits...

• edited June 2018

• Oh frabjous day! This is a joy, just to wander through the presets and tweak. Very happy customer, thanks :)

• edited June 2018

Short Audio Sample of 4X OS!

No other external effects at all pure raw capture of two instances into AUM.

• edited June 2018

@kv331audio, SynthMaster one plays at incorrect pitch within AUM at sample rate 48khz and 96khz. Anyone come across this issue?

• edited June 2018

@MusicMan4Christ said:

WOW. FANTASTIC.

Our little iOS is all grown up now.
    :)

Beatiful tune as well. What a lovely entrance for 4x

• @AudioGus @papertiger 44 page manual is already there - click about, help and choose iOS manual.

• Thanks!

Seriously, sell whatever you gotta sell to get this Synth! A complete deal at the current into price!!! Totally worth it at the regular price!!
    But jump in head first ask questions later!! Seriously!

@AudioGus said:

@MusicMan4Christ said:

WOW. FANTASTIC.

Our little iOS is all grown up now.
    :)

Beatiful tune as well.

• @Satie said:
    Nice sounding Tool!!😍

It’s not in the “small” AU, only in full screen AU (which only works in GarageBand).

• @kv331audio seems like there is inconsistent behavior when clicking on filters and the window not displaying. When it doesn’t display I can quickly see ‘filter structure’ flash at the top.

• ALBALB
    edited June 2018

@Trueyorky said:
    @AudioGus @papertiger 44 page manual is already there - click about, help and choose iOS manual.

Link? Couldn't find it on their site...

• tjatja
    edited June 2018

I can only find the PDF for Version 2.8 in "Downloads"

Don't fall to the trap that asks for an email subscription - the PDF can still be downloaded

EDIT: Actually, it is the manual for 2.9
    And, as suspected, it does not apply to iOS, as it seems.

This discussion has been closed.