Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Synthmaster One is out!

Comments

• @flo26 said:
    The app crashes a lot in standalone mode.
    Ipad pro 2017.ios 11.3.1.

Try iOS 11.4 - much more stable there...

• Yes @palm , I have to tap the menus many times to make a selection. Thought it was just me. I, too, hope things will be addressed to make this usable. As is I find myself reluctant to return.

• edited June 2018

Hello guys how are you all doing?i have an issue with the SynthMaster ones volume in BM3 as an AUv3.
    I was working on a project and noticed the volume peaking on the right channel of the mixer.tried changing preset and restarting the project but still the same.i recently made a track with few instances of SynthMaster one as Au in cubasis and someone told me it sounded Mono flat but I Couldn’t find the reason to it.could this be the problem?
    P.S i have and iPad Pro 10.5 and on iOS last version.thanks in advance for answering.
    Here is the video to it

• edited June 2018

Beatmaker 3 with Synthmaster One, exported stems and mixed with Stutter Edit etc

• For those people who are able to run many instances: what are your settings for oversampling per preset and/or global? Off / x2 / x3 / x4 ?

• I can run 5 in AB3 With Ruismaker running and Navichord controlling them all with no issues at 2X oversampling. But i have now set the global settings to do the oversampling per preset. Otherwise CPU resources will drastically be overwhelmed.

@ALB said:
    For those people who are able to run many instances: what are your settings for oversampling per preset and/or global? Off / x2 / x3 / x4 ?

• @MusicMan4Christ said:
    I can run 5 in AB3 With Ruismaker running and Navichord controlling them all with no issues at 2X oversampling. But i have now set the global settings to do the oversampling per preset. Otherwise CPU resources will drastically be overwhelmed.

OK - thanks!

• @ErrkaPetti said:

@flo26 said:
    The app crashes a lot in standalone mode.
    Ipad pro 2017.ios 11.3.1.

Try iOS 11.4 - much more stable there...

Hi there

I fixed some showstopper issues in v1.0.6, will release an update on TestFlight asap.

• edited June 2018

Also, improved the "favourites" workflow:

https://forum.audiob.us/uploads/editor/3f/m5l0i5umyyth.jpeg

• S> @kv331audio_bulent said:

Also, improved the "favourites" workflow:

https://forum.audiob.us/uploads/editor/3f/m5l0i5umyyth.jpeg

sweeeeeet !! :)

• Awesomeness!!!
    Also, just realized that I had most of my presets set at 16 notes polyphony and that was eating all my resources! So keep an eye on that too and you’ll be able to run more instances.

• @MusicMan4Christ said:
    Awesomeness!!!
    Also, just realized that I had most of my presets set at 16 notes polyphony and that was eating all my resources! So keep an eye on that too and you’ll be able to run more instances.

Thx - top tip :)

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Hi Bulent, how do I find the stars to mark my favourites presst? I have no favourites bank showing up in the preset window...also, is there a way to make my own bank to store my newly made patches? Thank You! I left a 5 star app review because this app sounds sooooo fantastic.

• @ElektrikDiva said:
    Hi Bulent, how do I find the stars to mark my favourites presst? I have no favourites bank showing up in the preset window...also, is there a way to make my own bank to store my newly made patches? Thank You! I left a 5 star app review because this app sounds sooooo fantastic.

They will be provided with an update soon. Not yet in the AppStore version :)

• @david_2017 said:

@ElektrikDiva said:
    Hi Bulent, how do I find the stars to mark my favourites presst? I have no favourites bank showing up in the preset window...also, is there a way to make my own bank to store my newly made patches? Thank You! I left a 5 star app review because this app sounds sooooo fantastic.

:smiley:

• @kv331audio_bulent said:

@david_2017 said:

@ElektrikDiva said:

Btw, thanks Bulent!
    This will be a HUGE improvement of preset management! Really welcomed ;)

• Oh I see! Thank you gentlemen! Looking forward to it, as this is just an amazing sounding app.

• @david_2017 said:

@kv331audio_bulent said:

@david_2017 said:

@ElektrikDiva said:

Btw, thanks Bulent!
    This will be a HUGE improvement of preset management! Really welcomed ;)

Oh OK thanks very much guys. Looking forward to the updates as this is an incredible sounding app. Will we be getting our own User preset bank so that we can put to put our own patches in there? Best of luck on the launch of this superb world class music app.

• edited June 2018

Further workflow improvements for preset management:

• and when you save a new preset, it's selected by default and the Bank/Author/Category/etc lists are refreshed as well:

• AudioGus - loving "Disconnected". It's a blast.

• edited June 2018

Also, when you edited a factory preset and saving it, the author/bank names are modified if you haven't edited those fields, so it shows under your name. (if you are not registered, the user name is "AppStore User")

• Sounds like some good changes to management of presets coming - thanks.

• I've read a few reviews of the desktop version of this synt that mention the Cinematic presets.
    However I have both the iOS version and the desktop version (and have registered the iOS version so have the full set of presets on there). But nowhere in either can I find any set of presets called Cinematic. Also can't find any purchasable content within the app nor on Synthmaster's website called that.
    Does anybody know what the reviews are therefore referrring to?

• @mungbeans said:
    I've read a few reviews of the desktop version of this synt that mention the Cinematic presets.
    However I have both the iOS version and the desktop version (and have registered the iOS version so have the full set of presets on there). But nowhere in either can I find any set of presets called Cinematic. Also can't find any purchasable content within the app nor on Synthmaster's website called that.

All praise...

• @kinkujin said:
    AudioGus - loving "Disconnected". It's a blast.

Thanks Kinkujin, I was feeling a a 90s industrial techno flashback. :)

• @mungbeans said:
    I've read a few reviews of the desktop version of this synt that mention the Cinematic presets.

Filter by author "DeJaVu Sound"

• Uploaded v1.0.6 to TestFlight. Once Apple approves it, you guys should get the announcement.

New Features:
    1. When user taps the osc/sub waveform display controls, routing view displays the waveform/wavetable with its name
    2. Presets list now displays preset number and favourite indicator before the preset's name
    3. Users can now assign favourite presets by clicking on the favourite indicator next to the preset's name
    4. When saving an existing presets, the file name is now populated with a new sequence number appended
    5. Added tempo textbox for standalone app

Fixes:
    1. When switching presets, SynthMaster One might crash if sub oscillators have any custom waveforms assigned
    2. Insert effect labels don't show the correct bypass state of the effect
    3. When user saves a preset with a new author/bank name, the browser is not refreshed
    4. 'Set as default preset' menu doesn't work
    5. SynthMasterOne AU doesn't read tempo/transport information from host app
    6. Textboxes should scroll up when they are hidden under the built-in keyboard

• @kv331audio_bulent said:

@mungbeans said:

Filter by author "DeJaVu Sound"

It could also be he is reffering to the amazing patches of Kevin Schroeder. Either way, check these out :)

This discussion has been closed.